Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

So didnt eat at work but it wasnt too busy so i could have done. Got away early though for the dentist so had a nice easy day.
Tea tonight was quorn peppered steak, potatoes, cabbage and dry fried peppers mushroom and onion! Quite tasty with strawberrys for afters!
Barely any calories in it either :)

Attachments

• image-3957436285.jpg
    image-3957436285.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 48
Looks gorgeous Miss M - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cabbage :D

All good and healthy stuff there x

Well done MM, you are doing so well :) love the before and after pics!! Such a tremendous difference!

You are being so good with your food choices! You are definitely going to end up losing more weight if you keep this up! Never mind gaining xx

7-5-14

1st week of re-feed

Ended TFR: 12.13

Now: 13.5

Gain of: +6

I am sorry but i couldnt help it and needed to weigh!
I was so worried i was putting bags of weight back on that i thought it would be better for me to know.

Anyway, i am over the moon with +6 :)

I put on weight so easy and was actually worried i would be in the 14's again!

I only hope that is the total extent of the food gain and that its not still going up!

I would like it if thats the peak and i can work on my weight from there!!

I know i am out of the 12's but that was always going to happen having just scrapped in them, but i will get back there!!!

That's really good Miss M, as TH says you can gain that in a day by eating in the wrong way whereas to have a weeks food in you when you'd had none for 4 months is nothing, your body is bound to hold on to some of it.

From now by eating healthily in the way that you are you will see that gain go down. Xx

Well done miss mac - that's not too much, just keep an eye on it and see which way it's heading and you'll be able to fine tune what you are eating to maintain :)

Have a great day!

You were always going to have a gain, water weight can vary from person to person and I remember the LighterLife counsellor telling me it was 6-10lbs... So the fact your only up 6 is fab! I've no doubt it maybe did go a little higher but is settling again. Love your attitude to it. Xxx

That's great news MM. I reckon it will now start to stabilise & then slowly go down if you continue eating the way you are now x

Made a greek salad for lunch but was too busy to eat it so i now have that for tea with an experimental frittata kind of thing!

Had some grapes and a banana at about 2pm so at least i managed to eat something!

Looking forward to tea now though!

At least this situation is keeping the calories down! ;)

Had another sunbed tonight, lets hope i dont get monster head for work tomorrow!
Took an allergy tablet this morning and will take another one tonight just to be safe :)

Tonights offerings:

Attachments

• image-2077494463.jpg
    image-2077494463.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 48
Looks delicious. :jelous: I had a hideous meal experience tonight - the spag bol. YUK.

Food looks gorgeous! So happy and inspired by you, superstar! Hope no monster face tomorrow... :( xxx

Tea was so tasty.!
I just bunged everything into the dish and hoped for the best.
It was like a crustless quiche, well yummy and again barely any calories!!

Cant believe i am going to bed praying i dont wake up with monster head.....who does that!!
Im a freak!! Lol

Goodnight all x

Dinner looks lovely, you've got this off to a fine art now, glad you ate around lunchtime too.

Good do luck for a normal face tomorrow xx

Well i am up and no monster face!!! Yay!! :D

Made another greek salad for lunch so lets see if i get to eat it today :)

Have a good diet day everyone!

Back