Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Wow! Looks gorgeous miss mac and you deserve a little treat :)

That cheesecake looks absolutely amazing hope you enjoyed it MM - hope you have a fab weekend

Loving the cheesecake! Have a good weekend. :)

How are you today MM xx

Been very busy today.
Went actual shopping instead of online (decided im not missing anything!)
Had a sunbed.
Had eyebrows tinted.
Had a nap.
:)

Had an asda chicken and bacon salad and tiger bread today :)

Going to watch a film soon :)

Good day then. Did you buy anything x

Sounds like a great day Miss M :) x

Sounds like you're having a great time at the moment. Were you OK with the sunbed this time? When is your holiday?

Sounds like you're having a great time at the moment. Were you OK with the sunbed this time? When is your holiday?

Holiday is 3 weeks today!
Just been sorting out some things for the suitcase :)

I was fine with the sunbed this time but have started taking an allergy tablet the morning of the day im having the sunbed. Think its helping :)

Todays dinner, maybe not entirely healthy but all tracked and counted!

Belly pork with carrot and swede mash with cabbage :)

Attachments

• image-1241735722.jpg
    image-1241735722.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 50
Roast belly pork. Yum. :jelous:

Yum, looks gorgeous :)

Bet you are really looking forward to your holiday now xx

Ok, so we had a power cut which lasted about 2.5 hours. Not much to do, so what did i do? Eat!!

Still not out of old habits!
Even when full, i ate some more!!

I put it all into mfp and came in at around 2500 cals but my old mindset came back of 'well just eat what you want now and start again tomorrow'

Being on the shakes was so much easier :(

So i have all my meals set out for tomorrow and i have lowered my mfp figure for calorie intake and im going for 5 days on target!
Then im out on saturday night and sunday will probably be a right off because of predicted hangover and beer munchies! ;)

So i need a good 5 diet days!!

I think this is a learning experience. Sometimes we are going to overeat but we have to learn to immediately compensate for those excess calories. I remember my sister, who is a skinny minny, refusing a piece of cake once at my house because she was 'cutting back a bit'. I was gobsmacked as she is very slim but then she told me she'd put on 4lbs!!!!! I could have killed her but she honestly has the right attitude. She was aiming to lose 1/2lb for 8 weeks to get back to her ideal weight. What you're doing is probably what lots of skinny people do automatically, compensate for a blow out by cutting back, either beforehand if it's planned or afterwards if it was spontaneous. You've had a spontaneous blow-out so you need to make some adjustments over the next few days to bring your calories in line for the week and that's exactly what you're doing. It's one of the things we'll all have to learn in order to manage our weight in the future. Well done.

Thanks TC, i never thought of it like that.
I suppose your right, as long as i dont let one bad day turn into another and if i cut back to compensate like you say, then hopefully i will avoid ending up in the same mess i started in :)

Its monday, work will be manic, i will stay on track :)

Good luck today MM x

Thanks tigs!

So far so good today.
Chinese pork steaks and salad for tea :)
All food planned and tracked so far and its gonna stay that way :)

Back