Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Good luck for weigh in, be it good or bad then you'll learn from it xx

Hope the weigh in goes well but as you say, if you've gained a bit, the sooner you know the quicker you can act to rectify the situation.

Don't get too wrapped up in a lb or too remember how far you've come x

14-5-14

Last weeks weight: 13.5

This weeks weight: 13.8

Gain of 3lb

I am not happy at gaining obviously however, i know i havent been perfect.
I have been off food for 4 months and now ive had a little bit of what i fancy.

I have already lowered my calories down to 1200 from monday so i am not actually going to change anything now as i have already made the change. So i will see what happens next week.

It is hard putting on weight after 4 months of seeing it going down but i know i have got to give myself a chance to get it right.
I am so tempted to go running straight back to the shakes but i need to see if i can learn food control or the shakes will never be the answer.

Have a great day everyone :)

A 3lb gain isn't bad at all after so long with only shakes, your body was bound to hold on to some. On 1200 calories per day you should see a steady loss x

That's a very sensible approach. As you say, don'tchange anything and you'll see if your calories work. It's the only way to find balance. Have a good day xxx

Well done MM definitely on 1200 calories you will see that steady weight loss - well done for calorie counting and keeping an eye you are doing great

As in my previous post re. my sister's attitude, this is the right way to go. Just cutting back a bit in a way you'll hardly notice, to get back to your ideal weight. As you say, we need to learn to live without the crutch of the shakes.

14-5-14 Last weeks weight: 13.5 This weeks weight: 13.8 Gain of 3lb I am not happy at gaining obviously however, i know i havent been perfect. I have been off food for 4 months and now ive had a little bit of what i fancy. I have already lowered my calories down to 1200 from monday so i am not actually going to change anything now as i have already made the change. So i will see what happens next week. It is hard putting on weight after 4 months of seeing it going down but i know i have got to give myself a chance to get it right. I am so tempted to go running straight back to the shakes but i need to see if i can learn food control or the shakes will never be the answer. Have a great day everyone :)

I think that's really sensible miss mac :) you should be proud of that state of mind xx

Thank you all for your lovely supportive comments :)

Here is tonights tea, 626 cals. Pasta in tomato and garlic sauce and garlic bread with cheese. This was one of the meals on my list :)

Attachments

• image-3512995186.jpg
    image-3512995186.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 39
Yum :D xx

Good on you for sticking to plan MM. 1200 cal should do it. xx

I have a day off tomorrow as i have accumulated so many additional hours at work lately!
I have loads to do though so im pleased :)

Third day of my 1200 calorie routine and its going great.
I have to say, i actually feel so much better this week, so much more in control :)

I am now inputting each days menu into mfp the day before. I am finding this way much better than what i was doing which was eating then entering it afterwards.
This way i plan breakfast lunch and tea and i know how many calories i have left after ive eaten my meals.
It also makes me look at getting the most out of my calories (a bit like carrie does on her fast days).

I hope this way works :)

Up, dressed, been to asda, bought some holiday bits, had sunbed, got eyebrows redone, got some bits in town, made appointment, went to the bank and its barely 11am!!

Just got back and had breakfast of granola and yogurt, was so delicious :)

Gonna have a nap, iron holiday clothes, cook tea, dye hair then have a bath!

Thought this was supposed to be a day off ;)

Lol you need to factor in 'time to collapse' on that list :) x

Dinner tonight: tacos!!
All weighed and measured so im not guesstimating how much im eating :)

Attachments

• image-1449598774.jpg
    image-1449598774.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 38
Dinner tonight: tacos!!
All weighed and measured so im not guesstimating how much im eating :)

Looks absolutely gorgeous - I love tacos xx

Had another sunbed today and my face is looking a bit like a tomato!!
So to try and avoid monster face i have taken 3 allergy tablets (not even sure if thats allowed or if more will help but needs must) not all at once though, morning, noon and night.
Have also been sat with a cool pack on my face to hopefully avoid any swelling.
The things i have to do!!

Ironically, i made an appointment today to go to the doctors tomorrow to try and get the strong anti histamines that TH recommended, so if i do get monster face, and im brave enough to sit in waiting room like that, then doctor will see first hand why i need them!

Really hope i dont get it though coz ive got to go into work afterwards!!

Back