Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Where are you miss mac ?:)

I am sure she is around Marge, but we just cannot see her as she has gone so skinny she is blocked out by a little tree whilst she catches some rays! ;-)

Hope all's going well Miss M :) x

I am sure she is around Marge, but we just cannot see her as she has gone so skinny she is blocked out by a little tree whilst she catches some rays! ;-)

Haha this made me chuckle :)

I am still around dont worry.
I read but sometimes dont have time to comment but you are all doing great :)

I dont update my diary so much as i sometimes wonder if the food talk etc puts some people off their diets and i would hate to be the cause of that!
I also feel a bit of a fraud when im eating :(

Anyway, i have been sticking to my 1200 calories a day and i have to say its definitely much easier to stick to now a few weeks in!

Weigh in day tomorrow and i would be pleased with any loss :)

Will update you all then :D

I hope its a good WI result for you :)
It just helps when you know your efforts are working eh ?:)

Hope its a good one tomorrow MM xx

17-6-14

Weight: 13.5

Loss: -1

6lb to lose to target

:D thats me back to my pre holiday weight again!!
I am happy with that!

Even if i just lost 1lb a week i would be fine with that. My goal is still to get back to end tfr weight of 12.13 before the end of summmer. Thats 6lb to go.
It is a much slower process but a very good learning curve doing it this way :)

MM you are sooooo determined I know you can do it - and soon it'll be a lamp post - nevermind a tree!! ;-)

P.S.well done!!

Well done on a well thought out plan, Slowly but surely is doing it for you xx

Well done on another loss - don't stay away, we'll miss your posts! xx

Thank you all!
I love reading all your posts and diaries.

Here is tonights tea.....recognise it bunchomonkeys? ;)

Attachments

• image-4267407799.jpg
    image-4267407799.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 36
Ah yes I remember that. Was it nice xx

Thank you all!
I love reading all your posts and diaries.

Here is tonights tea.....recognise it bunchomonkeys? ;)

lol of course I do -I still make that for my son pretty regularly (although he is trying to TS with me at the moment bless him!) did you like it? :)

What I love about this is you can vary the recipe so much to suit you as you see fit and its SOOOO easy to make. x

lol of course I do -I still make that for my son pretty regularly (although he is trying to TS with me at the moment bless him!) did you like it? :) What I love about this is you can vary the recipe so much to suit you as you see fit and its SOOOO easy to make. x

I was surprised to love it actually!!!

I did vary it to suit me and my son and i left out kidney beans coz we hate them and i used peppers instead of onions!
I made it like you said and lined the dish with chicken put sweetcorn over then added the sauce. Next time though im gonna mix it all together instead of layers (unless i was supposed to do that anyway?)
I was surprised how low calorie it was too!!

Definitely making it again, thanks for the idea :)

Dont know whats wrong with me this week, i just want to eat!!
Its like all my old eating ways have come back. I eat then when im finished i want to eat more!! I really dont like it.
Not sure if it might be a time of the month thing as i dont get periods but i hope it passes quickly!
I have gone over my 1200 calories a few days in a row now and i dont want it to continue.
I am trying to eat filling things when it happens like crumpets or granola and yoghurt so at least its not chocolate etc.
I have had cravings for salad too so buying more of that in the shopping on sunday. At least i will feel less guilty eating that!!

I was surprised to love it actually!!!

I did vary it to suit me and my son and i left out kidney beans coz we hate them and i used peppers instead of onions!
I made it like you said and lined the dish with chicken put sweetcorn over then added the sauce. Next time though im gonna mix it all together instead of layers (unless i was supposed to do that anyway?)
I was surprised how low calorie it was too!!

Definitely making it again, thanks for the idea :)

You're welcome hun :) It depends on what i use in the sauce as to whether i mix it in or layer it. If i put baked beans in then i mix it because it doesn't soak through as well, but chopped tomatoes are wetter so i do layers.... Play it by ear, but you can vary it in lots of ways - Chuffed you like my creation though :)

Out of interest, how did the calories stack up?

As for being hungry, i still get like that at what would be my totm, but likewise i don't have them. Only know its due as come toward the end of my pack of pill! Try bran flakes by the way for filling you up - they are ace for it! x

Back