Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I made the dish you saw, i had half and it was 428 calories.
I used 30g of doritos and 50g cheese on the whole dish which was the most calorific part but by only having half the dish, it worked out not too bad :)

Its quite filling too with a big green salad :). I always use mature half fat cheese too - the stuff that tastes like waxy cardboard to eat, but is good melted! Lol

Anyway, you ready for this glorious weekend? :) x

I suppose the main thing is to stop once you are full rather than letting yourself eat for the sake of it. Lots of lettuce for emergencies xx

Hi MM. Just caught up with your diary. Your holiday sounded great and well done with your weight control. Brilliant! Youare an inspiration. Have you worked out how to share your photos yet?

Well done on losing all of your holiday gain. That's great and it seems like your definitely learning as you go. BTW, I've picked up bits from your chat about that meal you posted a pic of but is there a base recipe and method. It looks nice and I'd like to trial in on James - poor boy.

Hi MM. Just caught up with your diary. Your holiday sounded great and well done with your weight control. Brilliant! Youare an inspiration. Have you worked out how to share your photos yet?

Managed to get a few on.
Heres a couple:

Attachments

• image-4057883828.jpg
    image-4057883828.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1204365916.jpg
    image-1204365916.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 39
Well done on losing all of your holiday gain. That's great and it seems like your definitely learning as you go. BTW, I've picked up bits from your chat about that meal you posted a pic of but is there a base recipe and method. It looks nice and I'd like to trial in on James - poor boy.

Heres the basic recipe bunchomonkeys gave me:

Attachments

• image-989549483.jpg
    image-989549483.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 35
Well done on going parasailing! How did you find it? I was tempted last year but chickened out.

Well done on going parasailing! How did you find it? I was tempted last year but chickened out.

I was papping myself until we got up, then it was great! Then i was papping myself until we landed, then i wanted to do it again :D

I am an idiot!! :(
Told you i have been feeling very hungry lately and have gone over my calories a few days in a row. So i decided on saturday to have a day off too see if it was something i needed to get out of my system. Anyway i ate what i wanted but went into denial mode and didnt enter anything into mfp (my reasoning, it was a day off).
So this morning i thought no, ive got to face it and i put everything i had into mfp and i was surprised to find i was less than 1800 calories!! :)
I thought great, maybe i have learned something afterall!

Oh no, not me!!

Today was going great. I thought i had got over the hunger and was back in control. Then 7pm came and i turned into a human hoover!!
One thing after another. Then i started thinking well if i eat all of this then it wont be left to tempt me tomorrow! This then prompted me to eat more!!
I stopped logging when it went over 2000 cals and that was a long time ago :(

I dont know why i did it! I wasnt hungry like i have been. I had allowed myself a day off. I did well on the day off, so why the need for today.

To top it off, i got new uniform and its the smallest i have ever ordered and i have been in this job 10 years!! Why have a binge the night before small uniform day!!

I feel so disappointed in myself.

I am putting that uniform on tomorrow even if it is cutting me in 2 as im so bloated now! It will be my punishment and my reminder!!

Why did i let myself down!!

Tomorrow i will not be going even 1 calorie over 1200!!!!

It's all a learning curve MM. Probably a wee bit if self sabotage unconsciously cis u know the small uniform is waiting for you.

At least you've owned it and now you can learn from it.

Good luck with the uniform :) x

Draw a line and start again :)
You havent let your self down. You are relearning good habits. Sometimes the bad habits win. But try again, and the bad habits will eventually lose :)

The way I see it is that, when we are all back to eating normally and maintaining, there will always be days when we eat more than we should. The thing you have to do then is compensate for a couple of days by cutting back. It's when overeating becomes an every day occurrence that the weight starts piling on. You had a day off and still stayed within a sensible calorie allowance. Then you had a bit of a mad night and so, like any skinny person would do who'd done the same, you just have to cut back for a couple of days now. You'll be fine.

Thank you for your support. :)

I wore the uniform which was tight at the start of the day and cutting in to me by the end! That'll learn me to go off the rails!!

Food wise i have been good though, salad and fruit for lunch and had a ww meal with veg for tea. Will have crumpets later to up my calories as at the minute they are too low!! Total change from yesterday eh!!

I made it!! 1020 calories today so a little deficit to go towards the binge! Happy with today :)

Well done. Knew you could do it. ;)

25-5-14

Last weeks weight: 13.5

This weeks weight: 13.10

Gain: +5

Weight to goal: 11lb

Omg!!! I am in total shock!! I know i went mad on sunday, but a 5lb gain!! I didnt even put that much on after my all inclusive holiday. :(

I can feel it too. I feel bigger.

Oh well whats done is done and nothing i can do about it now except lose it again!!

Totally not worth it! Lesson learned!

I so want to go back on the shakes, its so much easier :(

Back