Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Too late toots!! Had last supper syndrome for the last week!!

I know i will regret it when i weigh on wednesday but i am enjoying my last days of freedom so im just gonna have to take it on the chin!!
I know thats not the attitude but i am hoping its getting it out of my system ;)

Haha - fair enough - I would have done the same :p

This was lunch and now my belly hurts :(

Attachments

• image-2795743702.jpg
    image-2795743702.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 31
Miss Mac...I will be following your success in phase 3. Live it up Baby and then it all starts!

Last day before my phase 3 start!!
Getting nervous now.
I hope i can be as successful as i was in phase 1 :)

Dreading the scales tomorrow coz i can feel that i have put loads on in this past week alone. I only hope its not too shocking!!

Good afternoon Miss Mac, fingers crossed you haven't done too much damage :fingerscrossed: xx

Good luck tomorrow MM. Whatever the scales say, you wont be there for long ? x

Eeek, very excited for your restart tomorrow! Any gain will be off in a jiffy, then onwards and downwards! How exciting :) I hope the first few days are kind to you! Ooooh - just thought, are you having some kind of amazing last supper? I think mine was a KFC lol!!

I have been out for my tea with a friend.
I had hunters chicken which is my favorite with chips and beer battered mushrooms and onion rings and for pudding raspberry and gooseberry crumble!!
Was totally yummy :)

Mmmmmm... I had exante curry. Practically the same level of yumminess I'd say... Yeah right!

Haha!! Yes bob both meals on par ;)
Definitely will be more comparable tomorrow though :)

Good luck for phase 3! By the time I'm home you'll be well in the swing of it xxx

Good luck for day one tomorrow Miss M, don't worry about the scales as whatever they say you'll only ever be going down from there xx

27-8-14

Week 1

Day 1

Start weight: 14.4

So this is it. I continue my journey!

I faced the scales and although i am sad that i finished phase 2 back in the 14's, im not surprised due to what ive been eating this past week.
Should be firmly back in the 13's by weigh in though so i need to focus on that :)

I am starting the day with a black coffee and my fridge is stocked with water.
Need to try the make your own shakes later so i hope they taste ok coz if not, this is gonna be a much longer phase 3.

Here i go :)

Good luck miss mac determined and ready to kick some butt!

Back