Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Not a bad day at work today but coming home had food thoughts :(
Made my sons tea and i was fine.
I think i am just going through my phase of missing food!!
Running a bath now so that should make me feel better :)

Enjoy a nice relaxing bath :) I'm hungry this evening too - but I will fight those demons :eek:

Dont know why the food thoughts all of a sudden.
Im tired and under pressure at work but theres nothing new there.
Blooming demons!!!

You're doing so well miss mac! Maybe if you write down what you're craving? Or tell yourself if you really want it you can have it tomorrow? (Of course when tomorrow comes you won't want it) xx

You're doing so well miss mac! Maybe if you write down what you're craving? Or tell yourself if you really want it you can have it tomorrow? (Of course when tomorrow comes you won't want it) xx

I make a list when i really fancy something i add it to the list. Today however im not craving anything in particular, i just miss food :(
Im pleased though as previously cravings have been my downfall in that i just cant get past them, so at least random food thoughts are easier for me to deal with :)

I had to tell myself today i can eat at the end of the month. Hopefully by then ill be fine :)

Well i made it :)

Tired with a bit of a headache so im in bed now.
Work tomorrow but hopefully not a gruesome shift!!

I need to stay strong and get through this, i still have a long way to go :)

Well done on resisting the food, so good when you don't give in to those thoughts - big pat on the back :) xx

Week 2

Day 11

Up and off to work soon after a black coffee.
Cant wait to get this shift over with so i can come home chill out and have a day off to look forward to tomorrow.
Gonna have a movie night tonight with my son :)

It won't be long until you are home and watching the movies!

have a great day

Hope today flies by for you, a movie night sounds great :) x

Back from work and had quite a good shift so im pleased with that :)

Came home to a nice smell and said to my son, what have you been cooking? Im cooking sausages. Oh, how long have you had them in for? Erm i dont know. Have you checked on them? Well i was going to after 20 minutes.
So i checks and they are black!!!
He rekons i have told him they go in for 20 minutes when what he has probably asked is how long is tea gonna be?
Oh well at least he tried! Or he was trying to prove a point!
With work being so bad i have told him he has 3 options.
1 he will need to eat microwave meals on occasion
2 he will have to learn to eat reheated home cooked meals
3 he will have to cook for himself

I told him i wont have the time or inclination sometimes to cook from scratch every night. I can batch cook and freeze home cooked meals which i think is good but he says he hates leftovers or reheated as they are not the same.

So maybe he is trying to show me he cant cook his own either!!

Lol kids, it's a good job we love them ;) My son was twenty when he phoned me to find out how to cook a jacket potato - yet he can cook a pasta meal or fajitas etc.

Had a lovely movie night with my son.

Got through another day 100%

Lovely lie in tomorrow :D

Week 2

Day 12

Had a lovely lie in :)

Sisters coming over today for coffee and a catch up.
Get some washing done and on the line as its sunny here for a change :)

Bit of housework and thats me for the day :D

Have a lovely day miss mac. Your story about your son made me laugh :)

Back