Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Miss Mac..just caught up on your diary! so 2 x sets of motivation not to have those packs! brilliant on the 12's and never to be seen again move from the 13's. and well done on the new job xx bring on Monday x

Thanks shrimp!!

I have a lot to be grateful for at the minute :)

So i promised myself a celebratory meal if i landed a new job. However, since i made it into the 12's this morning, im not going to jepordise that so i had a snow cone!!
Ice is fine, had a bit of cider syrup but i dont feel bad about that....im celebrating :)

Attachments

• image-3295130963.jpg
    image-3295130963.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 26
Brilliant news all round MM. Very pleased for you. Have you done the driving test with the ambulance yet, its great fun I hear.

New job will help you stay on track too.

Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you hand in your notice :bliss:x

Brilliant news all round MM. Very pleased for you. Have you done the driving test with the ambulance yet, its great fun I hear. New job will help you stay on track too. Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you hand in your notice :bliss:x

No suzie. I have a seven week training course to do and we do blue lights in that.
For the driving assessment i drove an ambulance but only normal conditions :)
Cant wait to get started x

Well, the job is an Ambulance Technician!! :) I am so excited to be starting out on something new, challenging and motivating!! Oh and job number 1 that i got a second interview for was for an HGV Driver but ive already done that for 5 years so didnt really want to go backwards!!

Oo miss mac you were right when you said you wanted a variety of work! What job are you currently doing?

So well done MM on your new job and getting into those 12s fantastic I'm so chuffed for you - love your celebratory drink it's fab x

Oo miss mac you were right when you said you wanted a variety of work! What job are you currently doing?

Prison officer yoyo!!!
Honestly i never really go for the norm!
They do all connect in a way though i dont just go off and do random things. And i stick at jobs too. Dont change jobs willy nilly. But i have loved doing all my jobs. They have all been so interesting.
I hope my new one is just as much of an adventure :)

Varied jobs indeed!

I am the same... Supermarket, chinese restaurant, bar maid, Royal Navy (trained as a nurse) surgical, intensive care, cardio thoracic ITU, nursing home, agency nurse, GP surgery, well woman clinic, Her Majesty's Prison Service Maximum Security Prison health centre , Quality Controller, bar maid and now a teacher :)

Congrats on securing a new job. Sounds very exciting! So jealous. That's one job I'd love to do :)

X

Week 4

Day 25

Was looking forward to a long lie in but woke up early and then remembered i had a new job and git so excited that i couldnt get back to sleep again :)

Meeting my sisters for coffee and a catch up so will tell them the good news today :)

All of a sudden, things look so much more positive!
Its amazing how bad a bad job can make you feel. Its just a shame that after 10 years its come to this.
My boss is on holiday until friday though so telling my team on monday and unfortunately he will end up being last to know ;)
Serves him right for not listening to me in the first place ;). Lol

Varied jobs indeed! I am the same... Supermarket, chinese restaurant, bar maid, Royal Navy (trained as a nurse) surgical, intensive care, cardio thoracic ITU, nursing home, agency nurse, GP surgery, well woman clinic, Her Majesty's Prison Service Maximum Security Prison health centre , Quality Controller, bar maid and now a teacher :) Congrats on securing a new job. Sounds very exciting! So jealous. That's one job I'd love to do :) X

Mine went:
Administrator
Soldier
HGV driver
Prison officer
Ambulance technician

You have been just as eclectic as me. Nurse AND a teacher, people normally pick one or the other dont they!! Haha
Its nice to have variety, keeps it interesting and you keep learning new things which i like :)

Just cooked bacon sandwiches with fresh orange for my sons breakfast.
Not even tempted!
Happy :)

Good afternoon Miss Mac. Well done on hitting the 12s and Congratulations on getting the job. what a week you're having! xx :D:0clapper::party0011:

Fabulous stuff MM - well done indeed :D

I feel so boring compared to you!!!

I've only ever been a nurse - though in a variety of settings, including several years in eastern Canada :)

17-9-14

Month 1

Week 4

Day 22

Start weight: 14.4

Last weeks weight: 13.5

This weeks weight: 13.0

Weeks loss: -5

Total loss: 1st 4lb

Omg the shock!! 5lb :D
I am half a pound off being back in the 12's and half a pound off being back to my end of phase 1 weight!!

I think all of the nerves i have had for the past week must have been burning some calories :)

Next week 12's hopefully :D

Fabulous Miss M well done :) xx

Back