Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

What a feeling fitting into smaller trousers! I hope you walked into work feeling fabulous and walking tall

Good news on the trousers MM.
How did you feel handing in your notice x

So wore the trousers all day and felt fine in them all day. Last time i couldnt wait to get them off coz i had bloated up and they were cutting me in half by the end of the day!!

New dilemma with my new job uniform. Tried sizes on on tuesday and 36" were very baggy but 34" were too tight. So i ordered the 36". Now if i lose more weight in 4 weeks they will look ridiculas but couldnt go for the smaller size as cant risk them being too tight!!

So thought work would help take my mind off food but it hasnt helped. Maybe coz its been a long day and I'm tired but i am still having food thoughts!!
Why is this time so much of a struggle.

Thing is if i come off it now, i am the same weight as i was end phase 1 and i put on over a stone and felt uncomfortable. So if i eat now, i dont want that to happen again.

Have been thinking about doing 5:2 but having 2 eating and 5 fast days.
Munchie monsters definitely with me trying to convince me to eat and the days seem to be dragging. I am on day 27 but it feels like day forever!!
This is exactly what i was afraid of when coming off phase 1. That i would struggle to do phase 3 and its happening :(
Not sure how long i can hold out for tbh.
For now, im holding out until wednesday, weigh day :)

Ps. Handing my notice in today felt incredible!!!
I love telling people im leaving :)

You can do this miss mac! I know you can :) stick it out till your planned end of phase 3 - we'll be with you every step of the way - just take it one day at a time x

U will be able to diet whichever way you decide. I know what u mean though, I struggled to go back on exante because I felt like it was going to be forever which is why I went to 4:3.

Good luck with whatever u decide! X

Take it one day at a time, if you do decide to eat plan it in advance. So if your hungry today say to yourself if I'm still this hungry on Friday/Saturday I'll have a meal. At least then your not giving in to these thoughts straight away? Like you did with the job, promised yourself something if you got it and ended up with a snowcone as you weren't hungry :)

Welldone on a slim day in your wee trousers and handing in notice. Xxx

Week 4

Day 28

Oh last day in week 4 today :)

Weigh day tomorrow.
Not expecting too much with the big loss last week but as long as im still in the 12's ill be happy :)

Day 14 of my leaving countdown :)

Have a great day Miss M (in your smaller trousers;)) xx

Don't worry too much about the diet or berate yourself over how you are feeling, I'm sure you'll choose the most sensible option that suits you xx

Just organized a leaving do with work for 1st november so maybe have to stay on plan until then to look my best!!

Thats it then, 100%, end phase 3, october 31st :)

Just organized a leaving do with work for 1st november so maybe have to stay on plan until then to look my best!!

Thats it then, 100%, end phase 3, october 31st :)
Ooh now that is definitely worth staying on plan for, you definitely want to look your best for that :D Very exciting times xx

Ooh now that is definitely worth staying on plan for, you definitely want to look your best for that :D Very exciting times xx

Now i just need to find an amazing dress and i can add it to your thread :)

24-9-14

Month 1

Week 5

Day 29

Start phase 1 weight: 16.13

Start phase 3 weight: 14.4

Last weeks weight: 13.0

This weeks weight: 12.11

Weeks loss: -3

Total phase 3 loss: 1st 7lb

Overall loss: 4st 2lb

I am well chuffed with 3lb loss this week.
Was half expecting a sts after my big loss last week!!

I am now firmly in the 12's and in virgin territory.
I havent been as light as this since before my son was born 15 years ago!!!!

I cant believe what im seeing on the scales!!
I cant believe how far ive managed to come this year!!! :)

OMG!!!! That's amazing!!!! Your doing soooo well! So chuffed for you chick!! Massive welldone! By 1st November you might be at goal! Phase 3 seems to be working so much better. I think phase 2 has done you the world of good. Have a great day chick xxx

24-9-14

Month 1

Week 5

Day 29

Start phase 1 weight: 16.13

Start phase 3 weight: 14.4

Last weeks weight: 13.0

This weeks weight: 12.11

Weeks loss: -3

Total phase 3 loss: 1st 7lb

Overall loss: 4st 2lb

I am well chuffed with 3lb loss this week.
Was half expecting a sts after my big loss last week!!

I am now firmly in the 12's and in virgin territory.
I havent been as light as this since before my son was born 15 years ago!!!!

I cant believe what im seeing on the scales!!
I cant believe how far ive managed to come this year!!! :)

Hurray - absolutely fabulous:D Welcome to a whole new world!

Based on the losing a stone a month you could be in the 11's for your leaving do and starting your new job - how exciting :) xx

Yey! What a great loss! Well done! You must be so pleased :) x

Up early tomorrow for second interview of the week and its weigh day too :) Dreading this interview as i think it will be a hard one and i dont think im too good at interviews in general!! Going for a hot bath now and then doing some prep work for tomorrow :)

HELP PLEASE-NEED ADVICE

Ok so you remember this quote from last week about my Second interview. After i had the interview i put this 'Second interview done. Was a tough interview but i expected that.'
Well i have only gone and got the job!!!!!!

This one was tough and i really didnt in a month of sundays expect to get it!!

What the heck do i do????

The ambulance technician job would be an amazing job but this one is a better all rounder!!
Its more pay, better hours, more benefits, just as challenging but in a different way but probably not as exciting as driving an ambulance on blue lights!!!

What on earth do i do.

I am on a rest day today but tomorrow when i go into work, i am going to have to take my notice letter back out of my bosses pigeon hole as the start date for this job still needs ironed out so i have got until monday to figure it out?????

Wow Miss Mac! Well done on the 3lbs loss and well done on the second job offer! This is definitely your year :D

Can't help with your decision making, except to say do what makes you happiest xx

Back