Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

1 day at a time sounds a fab plan to me. Have some ready to eat chicken pieces for emergencies. Xxx

I am exactly the same, hence the olives and pickles at night the first time round I did exante.
It's really is just a case of taking one day at a time though eh ?

Hi Miss Mac! The psychological pull is so, so tough. You know you can overpower those thoughts though, because you have done already! You're doing so well. When i was at your weight last year (which i would love to be back at), I felt the same as you do. but now looking back, i so wish i had taken a step back and spent a moment looking at the big picture, and saw how OK the situation really was. I wish i had relaxed and taken it a day at a time and never, ever given up or let it go. All or nothing, that is me, and i really should have just chilled out and had an egg or chicken instead of struggling strictly to the point of snapping, and diving into the fridge head first. I went into a panic though, trying to cling on to the waggon and then adding more pressure each time i slipped. I went on to gain a further 4st on top, repeating the pattern, gaining more than i had lost everytime i had a failed attempt, and it came very quickly. I couldn't seem to stop, but you can :) I guess that's why they call it the 'slippery slope' once you're on it. Now im starting even further back than i originally started at. So keep your snow boots on and stay away from the slope! :D xxx

Hi Miss Mac, wise words from ED xx

Hello Miss Mac :)

Weigh in this morning and -7lb

I would take that as a victory but as i a off the diet i know it will probably go back on! Im going to take a couple of days out and get back on it on wednesday.
I know that seems far off but ive got some things planned that would only tempt me and i hate starting a diet on monday as i read once that diets that start on a monday were most likely to fail. My success last year started on a wednesday so another reason for restarting that day :)

Ed,
Thank you for your message as that has given me the incentive i need to try again. I was contemplating switching to ww but i just want to get this done.
So much of what you said made sense.

So stick at it you lot till im back. You need to show me what i could have had in order to keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

Weigh in this morning and -7lb I would take that as a victory but as i a off the diet i know it will probably go back on! Im going to take a couple of days out and get back on it on wednesday. I know that seems far off but ive got some things planned that would only tempt me and i hate starting a diet on monday as i read once that diets that start on a monday were most likely to fail. My success last year started on a wednesday so another reason for restarting that day :) Ed, Thank you for your message as that has given me the incentive i need to try again. I was contemplating switching to ww but i just want to get this done. So much of what you said made sense. So stick at it you lot till im back. You need to show me what i could have had in order to keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

Well done on your loss Miss Mac!

I'm sure you won't have too big of a gain over the few days off and the fact that you are just being honest about the obstacles that will make you stop and start over the next few days just means you'll be in better standing on Wednesday.

I hope you enjoy the next couple of days and hope to see you posting raring to go next week!

Have a great Thursday. :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi MM, that is a fantastic loss. Enjoy your plans :D xxx

Well done MM. Enjoy your days off & come back all refreshed :) x

Yoo - hoo little buddy :) Where are you?

Back on it wednesday and im going to make a huge effort to succeed. I will emulate my success of last year!!! (I hope lol) ;)

Pictures and a meal tomorrow hence the wednesday re-start and im ready for it :)

Best of luck MM, i read through some of your diary and you were amazing. You still are, and will soar through :) xxx

All the best for your restart. At least all your wee bits are out the way and you can focus on yourself. Xxx

Good luck MM

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Back