Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

You'll do amazing, and im so pleased you are starting at even lower what you thought!

Here's to a great week xxx

Day 1 going well.
Just had my first shake :)
Its strange but i feel much more positive about this and it is mainly down to the good weigh in this morning!! Not sure why thats made such a difference but it really has.
I feel so ready to do this now :)

Just ordered 1 of each of the 'food' packs off exante so i can try them all :)

I did all shakes last time and it worked well but this time i feel like i would like to try the meals.

I only hope that 'eating' doesnt set me off. I am hoping that it will actually keep me more on track :)

Just ordered 1 of each of the 'food' packs off exante so i can try them all :)

I did all shakes last time and it worked well but this time i feel like i would like to try the meals.

I only hope that 'eating' doesnt set me off. I am hoping that it will actually keep me more on track :)

hi MM, I just found your diary :) well done on your restart. you're almost half way in your journey, you go girl ! I mainly do shakes but did the same as you and ordered one of each of the meals. The sausage was nice for a change but the others are still in the cupboard as a back up for when I'm truly sick of shakes and porridge.

Double choc bars are nice. Especially cut up into four and put in the fridge to make them last. (Mere and Susie let me into the splitting pack idea and it worked).

Have a great week x

Hope they make the diet more interesting MM. x

So day 1 went well, 100%. :)

Now for the hard part......all the other days ;)

lol too true Miss Mac!

Have another great day MM xxx

You can do it Mm x

One day at a time :)

Been really busy at work today so no time to think about food!
The company is also getting a bonus off me as i dont take a lunch break. Thats 2.5 hours per week they get off me for free!!!

Came home and was quite hungry so got a shake down before trouble set in ;)

Made my son pasta for tea and now chilling for an hour before my bath :)

Just watched that diet program everyone is talking about.
I am a feaster. I knew as soon as they said it. Once i start i cant stop.
I am definitely going to try doing some of the things they suggested after i come off TFR to see if they help.
High protein low GI. Not something ive done before either so hopefully it will help me keep the weight off :)

Haven't seen the programmer MM. Whats low GI ?

Haven't seen the programmer MM. Whats low GI ?

GI is glycemic index. Foods like brown rice, beans, some cereals etc. they are supposed to fill you up quicker and dor longer. The riggt diet for a feaster like me.

The program was really interesting.

It designed the diet depending on what kind of eater you were.

Feaster = once you start eating you cant stop = high protein, low GI diet.

Emotional eater = ate more if you were angry or stressed etc = low calorie diet

Constant craver = always thinking about food = 5:2

It had some good tips on :)

I saw Horizon too - very interesting

I'm absolutely 100% an emotional eater :eek:

......very, very hard habit to break :rolleyes:

Glad you had a good day MM - onwards and downwards we go :D

Yesterday was another 100% day ;)
Fairly easy too which is the part i like.
With no food thoughts i can do fine. Hunger doesnt bother me neither does habit really. Just food thoughts get me!

Onto day 3 now so lets see how this goes :)

Back