Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Exante have a buy one get one free offer on!
Sods law its just after i ordered my products! :(
However now i dont know whether i should buy the same again while the offer is on.
Problem is i havent tasted any yet so dont know what i do and dont like.
Also, im in 2 minds how to play this.
Do i stick to my shakes and use the meals for emergencies or do i have a meal to keep the emergencies away??
Im worried that 'eating' again will set me off but on the other hand 'eating' may prevent me from falling off!!
Catch 22 here im feeling!

I really fancied trying a meal yesterday too but i resisted as i didnt feel like i needed one!

Might get week 1 over first, then decide :)

I wouldn't buy anymore until you taste the packs MM. Nothing more demotivating on this sort of diet than having to eat packs that you don't like.

There are often offers coming up anyway.

Because I like routine as it tends to keep me on track I always have one food pack in the evening so it depends really on what makes you tick MM. x

Well i tried a food pack!

I had indian curry and rice.

Hmmm....it wasnt bad but i was pleased when i had finished it lol!!!

I think if i was having food thoughts then these packs will definitely help. I do feel full and having something with a taste to it would help too.

Pleased i didnt buy more though as i dont think i would order that particular one again.

I certainly dont think im missing out on anything by just having my shakes ;)

Exante do seem to have a lot of offers on, there always seems to be something on offer, which I like as it makes it more affordable. Maybe try the packs and see what you like before ordering more, you don't want to be stuck with loads you don't like. I like having a variety of different things in and then I can plan my day depending on how I feel, like this morning I randomly felt like pancakes which Im not usually in the mood for but luckily I still have some packs left. Sometimes I like just shakes and other times they bore meand I like a bit of food but I guess you just have to see what works for you.
You sound really focused though, well done.

Completed day 5 100% yesterday.
Today is day 6 :)
Going to play it by ear with the meal packs and have one if i want one if not ill just stick to my shakes.
Back to work today which im pleased about as early afternoon saturday and sunday i had little food thoughts which could have been dangerous.
At least work keeps me occupied until shake time :)

Hope you all have a great monday and good luck to those of you weighing in today :)

Completed day 5 100% yesterday. Today is day 6 :) Going to play it by ear with the meal packs and have one if i want one if not ill just stick to my shakes. Back to work today which im pleased about as early afternoon saturday and sunday i had little food thoughts which could have been dangerous. At least work keeps me occupied until shake time :) Hope you all have a great monday and good luck to those of you weighing in today :)

Way to go miss m! You're doing great! :) x

You're doing fab MM, Day 6 already?! :eek: Huge well done on haveing a food pack and not spiraling into a pac-man type binge. Really really well done xxx

You're doing fab MM, Day 6 already?! :eek: Huge well done on haveing a food pack and not spiraling into a pac-man type binge. Really really well done xxx

Haha i like that pac man analogy!! :D. And it is sooo true!!!
I was worried about that too but i seemed fine so i was pleased.

Came home from work and had my shake.
Will have a bath soon and then decide what to have after that. :)

Just ordered 1 of each of the 'food' packs off exante so i can try them all :)

I did all shakes last time and it worked well but this time i feel like i would like to try the meals.

I only hope that 'eating' doesnt set me off. I am hoping that it will actually keep me more on track :)

Hi, I'm on day 7! I also did just shakes last time and lost 4 stone. But soon as I ate again the flood gates opened n I ate EVERYTHING!!!
This time I doing pancakes or egg or sausage pack for breakfast , bar at lunch then a meal pack in the evening. I am added a bit of veg or grilled chicken to my evening pack.
At the weekend I had Seabass fillet and salad. I'm hoping this way it will stop me from falling off the wagon and eat sensible.
You're doing really well and I've enjoyed reading your journey up to now!

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Hi, I'm on day 7! I also did just shakes last time and lost 4 stone. But soon as I ate again the flood gates opened n I ate EVERYTHING!!! This time I doing pancakes or egg or sausage pack for breakfast , bar at lunch then a meal pack in the evening. I am added a bit of veg or grilled chicken to my evening pack. At the weekend I had Seabass fillet and salad. I'm hoping this way it will stop me from falling off the wagon and eat sensible. You're doing really well and I've enjoyed reading your journey up to now! Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Sounds like a good idea sara!
Im an all or nothing kind of person though so definitely cant have a real food meal whilst trying to do this diet :(

We all have to work out the best way for each of us to get through this and it is strange but good to see that what works for one person doesnt necessarily work for another.

Did you regain all of the 4 stone you lost?

Well done on getting to day 7. Have you got a particular goal you want to get to?

Pleased you have enjoyed my ramblings!! ;)

Well done on another good day MM. Not long till WI x

Decided to have a meal for my second pack.

Chose to have raspberry porridge as i have read lots about it being horrible so thought i would get it out the way :)

It smelt really nice whilst cooking and initial taste i thought it was fine actually.
However, same thing happened as last night and i was pleased when it was finished! Had to wash last mouthful down with a glass of pop!!

If only i was the same with real food ;)

Yep piled the whole 4 stone back on lol
I would love to loose 4/5 stone again and be the size I was wen I met my partner 8 years ago. I wonder if he thinks WTF as he never has mentioned my weight. Just have no confidence anymore!
I really want to do it this time and keep it off. Reading everyone posts really keep me motivated.
I laughed at the pac man thing too, when I finish work and haven't eaten all day that's exactly what I was like!time to change and be happy in my skin.

Shepherds pie is the closest I've found to real food. Its quite nice :) x

I like the most packs as I add bit to it apart from the curry ... Barf
I have spag Bol tonight with mushrooms and 0 carb pasta added. Felt like a real meal. :) I added cabbage to my turkey dinner that wasn't bad either. The baby food texture makes me gag lol

Back