Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Got through yesterday 100% :D

Day 7 today!!!!

Still taking baby steps and taking it 1 day at a time.
I definitely dont feel confident especially after my false start at the beginning of the year.

Hope you all have a successful Tuesday :)

Excellent miss mac! Those baby steps will get more confident and you'll soon be running xxx

Well done Miss Mac your doing really well, keep up the good work.

oh and Susie and Darcey you've both inspired me, I have a shepherds pie and a spag Bol pack in my box of stuff that I've never tried, going to try them this week.

I have been freezing all day!!!!!

First i went to my car this morning, slipped on sheet ice and fell down :(
Then my car door was frozen solid so had to climb in through passenger side!!

Had a trip to another depot with my boss today and he had the fans in the van blowing on cold. Then when the windows started to steam up he turned it even colder and turned the fan speed up!!!! My feet were like blocks of ice. Does he not know its winter!!

Now im home, heating on full blast and hot bath is needed!!!! Brrrr!!

Oh i just made my son this..... Banana and nutella 'sushi' haha :)

Attachments

• image-1364096676.jpg
    image-1364096676.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 30
Oh they look nice mmmm
Glad I'm not the only one cooking wonderful things for everyone else.
About killed me on sat doing a egg and bacon butty for my brother!!

I was freezing yesterday too, I'm on day 8! I went to bed in socks and everything ! Heating on full wack and I just couldn't warm up.
Hope yr ok after your fall Hun! Did make me giggle as I miss read it and thought ud climbed tho the passenger window for some reason lol. Xx

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Its going to take ages for you to get warm by the sounds of it.

Your boss must be bonkers :eek:.

Whats wrapped around the outside of the sushi MM x

No its a tortilla wrap!!
Although i think crepes would be mega yummy!!! :)

Carbonara for tea tonight!
Same again, was ok but glad to be finished.
Dont think i will be ordering more meal packs at this rate!

I have a new addiction too......a hot water bottle :D

Seriously had it every night since i started this diet as ive been so cold!!!!
It is my new best friend ;)

Hope you are okay! You didn't cut yourself, did you?

I am so cold - I feel it mainly in my hands and feet. There is a draught right by my desk at work, so I had to purchase a fleece to keep me wrong. I love my hot water bottle and my hot, bubble baths - they are definitely my best friends this winter!

Carbonara for tea tonight!
Same again, was ok but glad to be finished.
Dont think i will be ordering more meal packs at this rate!

I have a new addiction too......a hot water bottle :D

Seriously had it every night since i started this diet as ive been so cold!!!!
It is my new best friend ;)

I added a bit if chicken to my carbonara which made it easier to eat. Got shep pie tonight seasoned it really well and mixed in cabbage!! I feel like I'm having a propa meal then!
Too cold for shakes and not found a soup I like yet

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

21-01-14

Week 2

Day 8

First weigh in day and........

I have chose not to weigh!!

I have done so well getting through 1 week 100% and so far so good.

I have been thinking a lot about this and my plan today (i say today as we all know i could change my mind tomorrow) is that i want to go as far as possible without weighing!!!

I would like to continue on this phase of my journey not weighing and i will weigh at the end.
So the end will be where i feel comfortable, confident and content within my self rather than be dictated to by the numbers on a set of scales.

My trousers are feeling much looser today and next week i might even try my 'skinny' new clothes on again ;)

Sorry if this sounds a bit crazy but its how i feel i want to go for now. If i am 100% like i have been then this diet has to work. Its not as if im in denial and avoiding the scales because i will certainly be weighing when i eat again to keep a close eye on things!

So for now, my journey into week 2 continues and its a case of my body and mind will tell me when my end date is this time!!

Have a great day everyone :D

Doing great MM well done! Love the weighing plan... i wish i could do the same i really do. I would love to be one of these people who only weigh monthly, but i cant stay off the scales! Are you measuring or not? Have a great day :) xxx

Wow, you're doing great, especially to not weigh-in. I really need to see those little numbers to keep the my motivation, which will be all well and good until I have a great week where I STS !.

Sounds like your doing great Miss Mac, especially with the not weighing, I'm tempted not to weigh tomorrow. Hope you've had a great day.

Had shepherds pie tonight and Susie you are right, it has definitely been the best so far. At least with this one i wasnt pleased when it was the end like ive felt with the others.
Thought it was going to be horrible too as it looked the worst out of all the things i have tried so far!! And its seemed like the largest portion!

Mind you, i dont understand how these packs are still so bad.
I mean porridge is a dry mix and a small portion will be as many calories as the packs.
And then theres quorn which is low in calories and fat and tastes ok so how come diet packs still taste so fake and so bad??

Im sure there is a better way to make these things!!

Still, i dont plan to be on this forever and im sure it will make me appreciate real food all the more when this ends ;)

Miss Mac - I don't think I've ever come across dried quorn products with a very long shelf life. Perhaps that's why they use soya, wheat etc instead. I am vegetarian so quorn is a great addition to my diet. Just thinking - quorn is more expensive so that might be part of the problem.

Poppy - whenever I am having a bad time or a bad week or longer I avoid the scales. That way the numbers don't get to rule my life. Scale hopping becomes yet another compulsion and if you suspect or know that the results won't be what you hope for, don't weigh! You're not in a competition, this is your life and your diet journey and it doesn't matter how often or how seldom you get on the scales. An overall downward pattern of losses is all that's needed to get you slim. Don't be hard on yourself. Think of STS weeks or slight gain weeks as practice for maintenance later on x

OOh a new plan. Gotta go with your gut feeling MM cos its served you well in the past. x

Back