Total Solution Miss Tink's Exante diary!

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
So it's about time i did this! I'm on day 4 now, and today so far i am feeling pretty good! The first day was the hardest but i had a 4lb loss overnight and that really spurred me on :) today it's up to 7lbs so i am well happy. I don't even wi till monday! I know the first week os the best loss wise and that is cool, it's just so nice to wake up each morning a little lighter. It's been a while. For those who don't know me, i started off at 18st 7lbs after i had my youngest son Oakley Storm. He's 1 now amd my new years resolution was to lose weight, a year of dreading the stairs as my back caned with pain, my hips groaned, my knees hated me an i felt about 75 yrs old :( i couldn't move fast, when i walked it was slow and when i hit my birthday on new years eve i sat in my room and cried as a size 22 jeans wouldn't go over my bum. I truly cried. So the next day i rang the sw cons and joined! Lost 5 stone in 4 months (lost weight over xmas due to illness) then i stalled. And have been stalled since may :( my aim is to find a size 10 off the rail and put it on knowing it will fit me. It's not been easy, lots of hard work goes into weight loss as i am sure u all know. But hey that is my background. Other useless bits of info include that i am a busy mum to 5, 3 older, 2 babies, i am 29 and from exeter. And i am booked in to have a massive hernia repair in september. I can be found in a nuttier form over on facebook too! ;)

Just started my diary too but hadn't a clue what to write?!

Bloody hell Tink! That's a lot of weight you lost... Well done you!

Are you excercising on the TS?

Ella xx

Why thankyou! I just thought as a start it might be worth giving a little background on me really. I'm new over on this board but not new to minimins. And i think it's nice to know a little bit about what brings people here. ;) u know, for those times u wanna be a bit nosy, or for people who are similar. Seriously as someone with a really bad track record with willpower it's nice to write that it really can be done!

Ho hum, evening/night day 4 in the exante camp and the housemates are......

Bloody starving!

It's times like this i am so glad i have a sense of humour. Really hungry now, well, i think i'm hungry. I need to chew something i think. Better after the mug of bullion and some squash though. Trying to get some sleep in but my daughters have invaded my room. Huff. I really thought i might have hit ketosis by now, but maybe not? Especially when him indoors told me i had stinky breath :( that went though, after some more water. I keep thinking to myself i could have a little bit of protein, i have the right stuff in the fridge, but that is giving in. And on day 4 do i really want to give in? Coz it wouldn't stop at just one. I'd go mad and unravel the hard work so far. Can't wait for sleep to find me, hold me and let me drift off into a dreamful slumber. Ho hum.

Battle on and think of that weight loss. Have some more boullion? I think I will be having lots of coffee on this diet. You've had such a good weight loss so far, do you feel better for it?

Hmmm yes and no. I think when i get under 12.6 then yeah i will. That was my lowest sw weight. Currently am 12.7 as of this morning so not far off it. That bullion stuff is yum! I got 3 different ones. Fav is thr kallo organic one. Super tasty! But i thought there was a limit of 1-2 per day? Tsps of the stuff anyway

You have done great so far! And to do it with 5 kids is amazing as there must be temptation everywhere!!! Hope you soon find sleep and wake to an even better day :)

Hope you are in a restful sleep by now. You never know 12-6 could be a reality tomorrow morning xxx

Today is a new day :D woke up at 6 witha really dry mettalic mouth :( had something to drink but it's still there on and off. 12st 6lbs this morning, so it would appear that this week i am losing a lb a day. So forecast a 10lb first week loss maybe? Not bad. Not bad at all! Tht could mean next week i could see the 11's! Eeeek! Not been there since my early 20's! I've just bought some size 12 animal jeans so will see how far off doing up they are in a few days. Last time i had animal jeans they were a 16 and wouldn't go over my bum so to be purchasing a 12 is a bit beyond myself really. In theory they could fit, that's be awesome! Anyhoo not much going on here today, waiting in for deliveries and such like. Still feel a touch hungry but it's more annoying that mind turning :D

It took every part of me not to eat last night. Told meself one thing could turn into many so i just had a cup of bullion and slept. I still don't think ketosis has kicked in. But then i don't know what it feels like, so hmmmmm. Weekend, yes i am a bit, family food shop, out at a massive asda walmart and i only wanna go to get more bars, but i will have to do all the food shopping with mr 9 st when wet and he always piles up the trolley with crap and it will test me! Good luck to u hun, hopefully the weekend won't be so bad.x

LOL you have the same problem I have, a mr 9 stone when wet lol my hubby can eat whatever, whenever he 6ft and is in the 10 stones - my god if I was in the 10 stones I think I may be tempted to run around asda naked just to show the world how fabulous I was :D might get arrested though!

Keep up the great work - and good luck with the size 12's - you can do it :)

How Funny is that... Kids Dad was the same lol and was desperately trying to gain weight!
If we went out to a restaurant he'd order two meals and people used to look at me like they were mine because I was the big one:eek:

It's madness isn't it? Sly (short for simon) is a midge at 5'7 and well yeah about 9st 10lbs he is. Eats what he likes and never gains. In fact he has a mii on the wii fit, does not go on it from one month to the nextand sts! Gah! Love him to bits though, he does work hard for us, and supporting me, my older 3 kids and our 2 boys is epic. For all the stick he gets from me he is my total soul mate. Can't wait to marry him!

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

I bet those jeans fit really soon Tink! Are you doing any exercise with the diet? Xx

yeah sort of. i have been attempting couch to 5k but might have to restart it this week, i do some wii fitting too when i can but mostly i am chasing around after the kids or knitting.

soooo.....

this evening has not been too bad, i was naughty and sneaked a 1/3 off another bar this evening, but it perked me up enough to get a load of housework done, so unless i get a sts tomorrow then i shall not feel too guilty. had a really lovely concoction of bullion, 3 drops of soy sauce and a tsp of chilli in. wow that was so nice this afternoon. really think i need to properly time the food bit better, as i had my first pack at 8am which then left me a bit short for the rest of the day, so tomorrow gonna try and have my first pack later. was thinking of weighing out the powder so i can properly halve it. hmmmm. the choc crunch bar is gonna be spilt tomorrow. i was thinking of saving it for the evening but it depends if i have any hunger issues tomorrow. i have been a bit hungry today which i am annoyed at as i was hoping for the hunger to subside but it hasn't. :( hoping it might be easier tomorrow. but today was no where near as bad as yesterday. lesson learned there methinks.

The choc crunch bars are super nice! I'd have to be careful though because being the pig I am I would want more than one :0)

I weigh out half the pack of shakes to get the right mix. I've had a decent pair of digital scales since my SW days so they are still being put to good use!

Hope the hunger pangs stop for you soon. I haven't been too bad today but my tummy is making some seriously weird noises!

Good luck for tomorrow, not long until week 1 WI now :)

well done another day done :D I sometimes split my shakes but so far have been able to wait till lunch time to have my first one , then I have one at tea time and one in the evening :) I doubt the extra bit of bar will have done much damage . Hope you have a great weekend

awww thanks ladies! determinator i am determined to get u to try a bl choc crunch bar. so much so i might even have to send u one in the post!lol you would LOVE them i think. hopefully just 2 days to go and then i can get my first week wi sorted. i know the running count is about 7lbs atm. so i am looking at about 10 maybe if i am lucky? decided i need to do some running tomorrow so i will do that first thing. i am determined to shift lots in thsi first month, as i am finding it a bit harder than i thought it would be.

Back