miss yous

very good - see what you did there:D:D:D

I'm here dont worry.... was reading other past threads and didn't realise what was goin on here :D:D I presume I am the new meat in this extremely long queue garry????

'meat' I would'nt use that term :D:Dxxx

Hang on does any body know when this went from Garry wanting me to me queueing up for him?? lol xx

ickle or fickle.................Trace shhhhhhhh get back in line x

Sorry Garry as tempting as you are and as special as you make every women feel :D:D:D:D:D I could never take Tracy's place xx

Ok no worries:rotflmao: I love it women deny themselves:D X

Hey Lillie, I want to get to 9st 11lbs as that is getting to a healthy weight for my height. I dont put weight on my face for some reason which is good I suppose, I seem to gather it all around my tummy, bum and thighs :(

And thats the hardest place to lose it too Louise isnt it? I have always been uch bigger at the bottom but can honestly say that after LT my thighs are the slimmest they have ever been!! xx

thought it was about time you all knew what i look like , that picture was taken at chrismas just gone when iwas 17 stone 9 my god i look terrible ,so now you all know what i used to look like i didnt realise i was soooooooo big til i saw this photo thank heavens for LT xx

Beautiful honey xxxxx

I really want my tummy to be flat... I dont have any chidren but look like i have had 3!!! This is the first weightloss programme I am confident will work :D the best thing is the speed it works at. None of this half a pound here or there. We see real results x :D

Hey Lil dont make me email you a before pic!!! x

Back