miss yous

LOL its due to the fat cheeks prob hun, hope my fat pic cheered you up lol xxx

Do fat people really smile,I mean they do but is it a heart warming smile or a forced grin.:D:D
When you see people who have lost the weight there is a deffinate glow about them. I often wonder about the old adage of been fat and happy, mmm not so sure, in the way that you can be happy but I dont believe you are happy with ones self, ya know what I mean or am I talking round hairy things?
Nice piccie lill you look like someone I know:)

Ill stick it on the frige Lil, funny thing is i thought i looked really fit that night lol oops xx

I find with being fat, I tend to laugh at myself before others do it.... so i come accross happier than others. I think that goes for alot of my fat friends. Thats why I smile more than others

i know what you mean garry i think you can be happy when you fat but not happy about being fat and louise its easier to get in there first isnt it xx looking at mine and tracys smiles they do look forced dont they its because we needed to lift them cheeks up xx

Yeah i know what you mean louise i was like that but not smiling inside xx

Lol if i smiled too much my eyes disappeared !!!

Lol mmm i could drink a vodka and orange now hun! xx

She as a proper alchy glow:p x

Lol me? i was on a hen night which was awful. Loads of hot blokes wanted to dance with my mum lol thats a confidenc boost for ya xx

seeya later lill have a good 1

Hi Lill just logged on have fun and be good!!!!

Back