Missbrownie: Fat to Fit & Fab!

Have felt hungry today, think its due to the weather becoming quite a bit cooler maybe? Hope the sun makes its return soon!

Wednesday 13/04/2011 green

B: shape zero yogurt & banana
L: 2 scrambled eggs on slice of brown toast (hexb) no butter
D: sw chips, 2 x fried eggs, baked beans
Snack: 2 x shape zero yogurt, 2x ryvita (hexb) original with dairylea light cheese (hexa) triangle spread on them, banana, slice of wholemeal bread (hexb)
Syns:
curlywurly x 2 (12 syns) 28g tuna (1.5 syns), bite of my sons homemade scone (syns?)
Drink: coke zero, tea(splithexa)
Exercise:
none

Last edited:
Thursday 14/04/2011 red

B: shape zero yogurt & banana
L: 2 scrambled eggs on 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hexb) no butter & 1 ryvita (1.5 syns) original with 1 dairylea light cheese triangle (hexa) spread on it
D: spaghetti (hexb) bolognese
Snacks: shape zero yogurt, 1 weetabix (hexb) with sliced banana
Other Syns: curlywurly x 2 (12 syns)
Drinks: coffee, tea, water
Exercise: none

Last edited:
Friday 15/04/2011 red

B: shape zero yogurt & a banana
L: 2 scrambled eggs, 3 slices of bacon, baked beans (hexb)
D: 1 scrambled egg, 3 slices bacon on 1 slice wholemeal toast (hexb) no butter
Snacks: banana, shape zero yogurt
Other Syns: 2 curly wurlys (12 syns)
Drinks: tea, milk

Last edited:
Saturday 16/04/2011 Green

B: Ready brek (half hexb)with a sliced banana & a Shape Zero yogurt
L: Tuna sandwich with 2 slices hovis brown bread (hexb) with beetroot, cucumber, tomato, salad leaves, laughing cow cheese triangle (hexa) & 1 ryvita original (half hexb) with laughing cow cheese triangle (hexa)
D: chips, beans & fried egg
Snacks: shape zero yogurt, banana
Drink:
tea
other Syns: curly wurly (6 syns), clover butter 2tsp (3 syns), options hot choc belgian (2syns)
Exercise:

Last edited:
Sunday 17/04/2011 red

B: shape yogurt & banana
L: 2 scrambled eggs, baked beans, 2 slices bacon, mushrooms
D: chicken breast, 3 roast potatoes, brocolli, cauli, carrots, yorkshire pud (2syns), gravy
Snacks: shape zero yogurt, bananas
Drink:
tea, milk (hexa)
other Syns: curly wurly (6 syns)
Exercise:
sorting out the shed & garden

Last edited:
Monday 18/04/2011 green day

L: 2 scrambled eggs on 1 slice of wholemeal toast (hexb)
D: sw chips, 2 fried eggs, mushy peas
Snacks: 2 ryvita original (hexb) with 2 laughing cow triangles (hexa) 5 pickled onions, shape zero yogurt
Drink: tea, coffee, water
other Syns: curlywurly x2 (12syns)
Exercise: none really apart from housework

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hi, and looks like you are doing really well! Congrats on the weight loss to date!

The only thing i noticed (and i am not 100% sure of the EE plan) but i thought you only got 1 HeB and 1 HeA rather than the 2 you get on red and green. It looks like on Saturday you had 2 HeB - unless of course you split your Healthy Extra? (asking for clarifcation myself too! i cannot get my head around the EE plan!)

Hi! Great thread, congrats on your weightloss, however all I do is EE so I know th plan inside out, youre only allowed 1 hexb and 1 hexa, unless you syn any extras and that would be 6 syns, e.g: If I wanted cheese and milk I would syn one of them for 6 syns xx

Hi both, thanks for popping by. :)

Kim thanks for pointing out Saturday for me, its ok though I made a boo-boo, it wasnt an EE day it was green, hence the 2 lots on that day. I double checked my diary on the slimming world site after having a slight panic ..... phew!

Really appreciate you both pointing it out though and congrats on your losses so far :)

Tuesday 19/04/2011 red day

L: 2 scrambled eggs
D: Spaghetti bolognese (mince. mushrooms, carrots, tinned toms, bovril, worc sauce), with swirly pasta (hexb)
Snacks: 3 pickled onions, shape zero yogurt, mouthful of tuna,
Drink: tea, coffee, (milk hexa) no sugar squash
other Syns: 1.5 curlywurly (9syns)

Not a great day, didnt have all my hexb & hexa, still have to do better with drinking water and definitely need to start fitting exercise back in to my day!!

Weighed today and dropped 1.5lbs .... this is great but, I cant help but feel slightly dissapointed at it because I've realised i wanted it to be more!! Have to get my head straight and drum it in that all reductions are a good thing!

Wednesday 20/04/2011 EE

Not felt 100% today and have been off my food, hopefully be back on track tomorrow?!

L: 2 boiled eggs
D: 2 scrambled eggs (made with milk hexa) on wholemeal toast (hexb) no butter, with 1 slice of chicken
Snacks: 3 pickled onions, shape zero yogurt
Drink: tea
other Syns: green & blacks hot choc drink 2 tsp (2syns) made with milk (split hexa) & hot water

Last edited:
Thursday 21/04/2011 red

Been hungry today, must be making up for yesterday !?

L: 2 boiled eggs, slice of chicken, salad leaves
D: 2 scrambled eggs, baked beans(3.5 syns), mushrooms on 2 slices wholemeal toast (hexb) no butter
Snacks: 2 weetabix (hexb) with splash of milk (part hexa) & hot water with sliced banana, ryvita (1.5 syns) with laughing cow light cheese triangle (part hexa), babybel cheese (part hexa), 5 pickled onions, boiled egg
Drink: water
other Syns: green & blacks hot choc drink 2 x 2 (4syns) made with milk (part hexa) & hot water, curly wurly (6syns)

Last edited:
Tuesday 10/05/2011 green day

Havent been on plan due to being ill since my last post back in April, wow how time whizzes by when your feeling pants! But Im back and am now going to get back on track and shift this weight!! I was dreading stepping on the scales this morning as I know Ive eaten crappy things, when Im ill I either do not eat at all or eat everything in sight and the past couple of weeks has been a mixture of both but, stepping on the scales wasnt too bad, a gain of 1.5lbs isnt ideal but, Im sure that 1.5lbs and more will be gone soon enough, as long as I get back on track and dont talk myself into feeling guilty and having a blow out with negative thoughts!!

So, now to get back to it:

B: wholemeal toast (hexb) no butter with 2 scrambled eggs & a shape zero strawberry (syn free) yog
L:
D:
Snacks:
Syns:
Drinks:
Exercise:

Back