missemma's 10 stone journey

Morrrrrning. I'm up and off to Seaford.

Weighed in at 13.0 so 1lb off. I can smell those 12's again. 7lbs to go before 14th September.
Did my weights this morning and ooh my arms ache but it felt good.

Not sure what plan I'm following today, so will update as I go.

B- 3 quorn sausages. Hot chocolate (2) for the journey made with HEa milk.

L- 2 slices wholemeal toast, beans & 2 boiled eggs. Banana & mullerlight.

T- tagliatelle, lowlow, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic & herbs. Fruit salad, meringue (2.5) & squirty cream (1). G&T (4)

HEA: x2
HEB: x1
Syns: 9.5
Coffee: 0
Vitamins: taken.
Weights: 50 each arm.

Last edited:
Knew you'd do it :-D congrats!

How long are you planning to be off the coffee for? xx

Woo hoo, the 12's are so close :)

They are! Need to get there and stay there! Just want to be at 12.7 or as close as for my brothers wedding!

Knew you'd do it :-D congrats!

How long are you planning to be off the coffee for? xx

Thanks mummy :D not sure at the moment, my dentist said about it staining my teeth and I'm trying really hard to get them perfect so for as long as possible :) xxx

Okay, Sunday lets do this. My first Saturday in forever where I've stayed on track and not gone over syns. Today will be the same. We went on a 2 mile walk yesterday which was beautiful, around the south coast.
image-284952461.jpg image-2186116939.jpg
image-2654841375.jpg

Today I'm planning on going for another walk if the weather picks up.

Went bra shopping yesterday, went from a D cup to a B cup. Not sure if that's a NSV or not, I liked my boobs haha.

Today's plan (green)

B: 2x wholemeal bread, scrambled eggs & baked beans. (HEB). Brown sauce (1). My mum also just told me she used a bit of butter in the pan. Gah. (1).

L: tagliatelle, lowlow (HEA) tomato purée, mushrooms, spring onion & green pepper with salad.
Fruit salad, meringue (2.5), squirty cream (1).

T: 4 ryvita (HEB) low fat cottage cheese, tomatoes.

S: mini milk (1.5). Milk in tea (1.5).

HEA: x1
HEB: x2
Syns: 8.5
Coffee: 0.
Weights: 60 each arm.

Last edited:
Monday morning, boo. Meeting up with some friends after work though so looking forwards to that.
Got on those scales this morning, 12.13. Eek. Fingers crossed that stays and I am back in those lovely 12's :)

Food shall be a red day.

B: 2 weetabix (HEB), SS milk (HEA), nana.

L: lean ham, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, tomato. Mullerlight.

T: lean ham, 5 crab sticks, 3 babybel light (HEA), pineapple.

HEA: x2
Syns: 3 pints grolsch blonde - 176 calories each pint = 9 syns so 27 syns tonight!
Coffee: 0.
Weights: 60 each arm.

Last edited:
I might join you in the arm challenge! 60 a day in each arm? What size weights are you using? I think I have 0.5kg and 1kg floating around!
Good work on the coffee resistance...seriously I think I'd be asleep by 10am if I didnt get my fix! Have you found it easier as you go along?
xx

I might join you in the arm challenge! 60 a day in each arm? What size weights are you using? I think I have 0.5kg and 1kg floating around!
Good work on the coffee resistance...seriously I think I'd be asleep by 10am if I didnt get my fix! Have you found it easier as you go along?
xx

I have a 1.5kg so have been using them.
I find the coffee not so bad now, it's still a craving but I used to drink so much that I'd rather use my syns/hex elsewhere really. It's much easier a week on :)

Feeling good tonight, went out for some drinks And although I had 3 pints my friends also had a KFC which I didn't have so NSV for me. Had 27 syns but seeing as I keep my syns to a real minimum all week I'm not worrying about it too much. Had a nice night regardless :)

B: melon, grapes & nana.

L: 4 ryvita (HEB), low fat cottage cheese, ham. Pineapple. Syn free yoghurt.

T: chicken breast topped with spring onion, peppers, tomatoes & 60g lowlow (HEA), green beans.

image-4246964735.jpg

HEA x1
HEB x1
Syns 0
Vitamins: taken
Weights: 70 per arm

Last edited:
Whoop it's Wednesday, that means its midweek and I'm off tomorrow. Hurrah.

Had a productive morning so far, done my weights already, I might do them again tonight, desperate to tone the bingos a little before the wedding.

Scales still showing 12.13 this morning. Whoop.

B: banana, weetabix & SS milk. (HEA HEB).

L: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, lean ham. Syn free yoghurt. Pineapple.

T: syn free quorn sausages, beetroot, green beans, tomatoes.

HEA: x1
Syns: 0
Weights: 70 each arm.

Last edited:
Ooh and a new NSV this morning! Bought myself a pair of primark work trousers recently in a 16 and they were a bit tight. Put them on this morning and guess what I'm walking to work in :D chuffed.

Loads of compliments today about how thin my legs look in my trousers, little did they know the last pair were a size 22 and being held up by a belt haha.
Still, loved all the compliments and saw someone today who I haven't seen forever telling me that they didn't recognise me as I've lost so much weight. That was nice to hear :)

I have a nice day planned for tomorrow, going into London to get my best friends birthday present, then if the weather stays nice a picnic on the park. Ill end up with salad I think but that's fine, not sure exactly what I'm going to take with me until I get home and go through my cupboards!

Hope everyone is well xx

Ooh and a new NSV this morning! Bought myself a pair of primark work trousers recently in a 16 and they were a bit tight. Put them on this morning and guess what I'm walking to work in :D chuffed.

That must have felt absolutely amazing!! Well done :D

Put my dotty p size 16 jeans back on today and they're fitting like a beaut not tight not too big just comfortable :) got them on with a size 12/14 top in primark but its a baggy one so no NSV here haha!

Going for my little outing today, made lunch last night, I also made some overnight oats so hoping they've worked. Going to go check in a minute.

Food today is green.

B: overnight oats (28g porridge oats, syn free vanilla yoghurt, peach & mango). HEB.

L: couscous, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, boiled egg. Pineapple.

T: jacket potato with 3 babybel light (HEA) & salad. 1/2 syn salad cream light.

HEA: 1
HEB: 1
Syns: 0.5
Weights: 80 each arm.

Last edited:
Back