missemma's 10 stone journey

I got on the scales tonight as I was curious.... I wish I hadn't as I find the result hard to believe. I've been away one week and the scales tonight say I've put on 2 stone!!! How is that possible. 28lbs in a week, I ate more than usual whilst I was away but 28lbs, no way. Hopefully in the morning it won't be as mental but if the 14.1 it showed is true then I am really disappointed in myself. It took a lot of hard work to get to 12.1! I'll get there again but jeeeez! Gutted.

I've put on 9lb Ina week. It soon goes - I think a lot of it is fluid. Weighing at night is a killer- that also adds 6lb odd for me.

There is no way you've done 2 stone though... I think a pound is said to be something like 3000 calories on top of normal intake so unless you had an intravenous drip of oil and mayo I think you'll find your scales are wrong!!

Xx

No way man...that's blooming Incredible feat if it's true (which it can't be!!) maybe a bit of post flight bloat in there too?! Those numbers will defo drop to something more palatable I'm sure!! My scales aren't playing ball either this weekend...they are rebelling against us after our hols!!! Xxx

You're all right but I got on the scales & this morning it was 13.11. From 12.1 to 13.11 in 8 days. I agree some of it is bloating & I reckon by Wednesday/Thursday it will be down to about 13.1 which would be about right. Totally back on the SW trail today, try to get back down to 12.1 ASAP. I'm having an EE day today: B: scrambled egg on toast (HEB & HEA), tea. L/T: roast chicken, roast potatoes & veg. S: we had Chinese last night & I ate some prawn crackers this morning. I'm sure 3 prawn crackers are 1.5 syns and I are about 24 so 12 syns. I was good & binned the rest of the left overs (I hate wasting food). HEA: x1 HEB: x1 Syns:

Last edited:
Hey welcome back - did you have a lovely time? In a couple of days that number will be down considerably - good work getting straight back on plan :) x

Scale update: 13.5 going down quickly. I just wanna see the 12's again before Saturday please.

My work trousers were so tight but I wore then anyways to remind me not to be tempted by any bad food which was lucky as a patient gave us 3 large toblerone which is my favourite.

Food yesterday was on plan, red day. I'll update what I had later as I need to go to work now. Today is also a red day :)

Scale update: 13.1. That's 14lbs gone since Sunday and makes me feel much better. Aiming for the 12's prior to weigh in.
Haven't updated my food yet but been busy and the app on the iPhone doesn't always work since I updated to iOS7. I'm doing good and it definitely feels good to be back on track :)

I'll come back later and update food from yesterday and today :D

Okay dudes food from the last 2 days. Both red days:

Tuesday:
B: fruit & yoghurt. Coffee (HEA).

L: cottage cheese, 4 ryvita (HEB), tomato.

T: chicken stirfry. Milky coffee (HEA).

Wednesday:
B: fruit & yoghurt.

L: salad & chicken.

T: salmon flakes, salad, boiled egg, ryvita (HEB), philly light (HEA), mayo (1).

S: coffee (HEA), Special K crisps (4), melon & grapes.

Scale update: 12.12. Whoop hello 12's nice to see you again. So glad the weight has dropped back off I was quite mortified when I saw 14.1! Still have a fair way to go until I get back down to 12.1 but it's much nearer now.

Today I'm having a lazy day & watching the last series of Lost from my bed! Got washing to do, what a fun life haha.

Food today is red!

B: fruit & yoghurt & coffee (1/2 HEA).
image-2693126271.jpg

L: I'm not sure about this yet, salad maybe with some wafer thin chicken, or chicken sandwich to use my HEB up.

T: extra lean turkey mince burgers with veggies & HEA cheese.

I've started drinking coffee again after not drinking it for ages. Gonna start weening off it again but not stop completely.

Oh yay I'm loving my flavoured coffees at the mo!! What a find!! So glad to see your scales going down nicely post holiday! (Unlike mine!) you'll be back at 12.1 (and then lower!) in no time! Xxx

But I'm convinced yours in muscle plus you're tiny anyhow! I have loads to lose compared to you xxx

Friday Friday Friday, woohoo.

Scale update: 12.8. Yes! If I could get 12.6 tomorrow that would be nice.

I'm going to do a maaaaassive food shop tonight as my cupboards are pretty bare.

Foodage:
B: weetabix & milk (HEA & HEB).
L: ryvita (HEB), cottage cheese & tomato.
T: chicken & salad (1) for mayo.
S: coffee (HEA).

Last edited:
Official weigh in today: 12.8.

That's 7lbs on since I properly weighed in before my holidays but 21lbs less than last Sundays weight. Phew.

Onwards and downwards. Am off out tonight for a friends 40th birthday so a few drinks shall definitely be consumed.

Breakfast: HEB bread, 2 slices lean bacon, 2 'fried' eggs, mushrooms. (2) sauces.

Lunch:

Tea:

I'll update later :) hope you all have a good Saturday xx

Brilliant loss since your holidays Em :) have a great Saturday x

Back