missemma's 10 stone journey

Hello! Sorry haven't popped in for ages, how were the hols?? Well done you getting back on track so quickly, you're doing fab!! x

*Sneaks back in*....

Hello, sorry did someone say there was no diet happening on the weekends? Oh yes, that would be me. Saturday started off fairly well but quickly went downhill when I consumed many many cocktails/free beer/champange which led to a huge plate of buffet food & some indian food on the way home. You'd think that's where it would end when I woke up at midday on Sunday but oh no, the food for Sunday consisted of KFC, garlic naan bread, some random crisp sandwich and need I go on. Well and truely off the wagon so to speak.
My * week has started so I'm blaming a little bit of it on that but the rest is on the fact I am naughty naughty naughty.

I've been straight back on it today, giving myself a good speaking too and am now back on the slim and narrow.

Today was an EE day.

B: syn free yoghurt, apple & orange.

L: ryvita (HEB), cottage cheese & 2 tomatos.

T: 3 LM sausages, mash potato, green beans & 1/2 HEA allowance cheese.

S: melon & grapes, hot choc (3) with other half of HEA.

Much better on a decent diet :D

Gah, I am sabotaging myself, today I've been the eating monster, what is wrong with me?

I'll be back as soon as I'm on the wagon (tomorrow) xx

Gah, I am sabotaging myself, today I've been the eating monster, what is wrong with me? I'll be back as soon as I'm on the wagon (tomorrow) xx

Me too :O me and the biscuits were reunited. Oops!!! Best be good tomorrow! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too :O me and the biscuits were reunited. Oops!!! Best be good tomorrow! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely oops! Me & everything bad was reunited. I ate SO much yesterday it was madness. I actually woke up feeling full.
So after a few days of not really being very on plan I am back and planning to stay on track until Christmas :)

Food is a stodgy green day, am just loving the carbs this week!

Breakfast: banana.

Lunch: plain macaroni pasta, peppers, mushrooms, tomato & 1.5 syns light pesto. 2 babybel light & coffee (HEA).

image-1031714301.jpg

Tea: jacket potato with either beans or cottage cheese & salad.

Yum yum yum. Feels good to be back.

Day 2 back on track.

B: weetabix & milk & banana (HEA HEB).

L: ryvita (HEB), cottage cheese, fruit.

T: pasta, pesto (2), peppers.

S: coffee (HEA), hot chocolate (2) mixed into yoghurt.

I'm off to Glasgow tomorrow for the weekend, going to try & be good as much as possible but it's a cocktail weekend. Oops!

Hey Emma, how are you doing? X

Hope you're enjoying cocktails :D I love Scotland! What did you get up to there? X

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Have you missed me? I've missed this place but have been SO busy & rather off plan! Currently sitting back in the 13 stone bracket but no moaning as from today I am back on the downhill gang! Whoop!

Having a red day today :)

B: muller & mango pieces. Coffee (0.5).

L: omelette with tomato & cheese (HEA), gherkins, pepper, cucumber and pickled onion. Omnomnom.

T: extra lean pork mince, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions & whole wheat pasta (HEB x2).

Meeting a friend later for coffee so saving 1 HEA for that! - had an options hot choc (2).

Bring on the weight loss!

HEA: x2
HEB: x2
Syns: 2.

Last edited:
Hey ems yeah weve missed ya hun xx glad ur back

Welcome back hun xx

WOOP WOOP! Xxx

Hellooooo ladies. How are we all? I'm feeling good, first day back on at 100% and feeling good!
I forgot how amazing SW can make you feel!

Lunch today was changed & I had this instead, 'twas delicious.

image-3104106518.jpg

Proper cheeeeesy.

Dinner was gonna be meatballs but in the end I just put the extra lean pork mince in with peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes & onions, much better. Used my 2 HEB for pasta! Yum.

image-978709465.jpg

Yesterday's food was an EE! Didn't get round to posting it, sawwy.

B- porridge & milk (HEA & HEB), apple.

L- couscous with left over pork mix & yoghurt.

T- pasta with salmon flakes & tomatoes, 2 baby bel light (4).

Coffees during the day (2).

HEA: x1
HEB: x1
Syns: 6

Today was WI and I am officially 13.3. A stone heavier than my last proper WI, never mind gonna get back down to that 12.1 in no time. I was 13.11 at the beginning of the week so phew. My size 16 jeans still fit thank god.

Today has been fun, been Robbie Williams stalking this morning & left some pulled pork in the slow cooker, smells lovely.

Red day today:
B- bread (HEB), pastrami, EL mayo (0.5), 'fried' egg.

L- salmon flakes, gherkins & muller light. Milky coffee (HEA).

T- pulled pork with a roll (HEB), cheese (HEA), homemade coleslaw & salad. Yummy.

Will syn the coleslaw once it's made :)

Welcome back and well done for getting back on plan! Food all sounds lush! :D x

Ohhhhh my tea last night was awesome:

image-1886989038.jpg

1 syn for the coldslaw & 1 syn for the BBQ sauce.
I also has 3 syns for options hot choc.

Looks scummy! Good to see you back xx

Back