Missing the Gym!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by ChristieK, 30 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ChristieK

ChristieK Queen of Cats

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(18.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW PP
    Hi all! I'm in gym withdrawal. I had liposuction to my upper thighs and "muffin tops" on 12 September, so am unable to go to the gym for a couple weeks more. I normally go 5 days a week, early morning, for an hour of cardio and then I do some weight machines 2x per week. I also often go to a cardio class or 2 during the week. It has helped keep my weight from ballooning up, even though I did gain back a stone during the winter (depression after a personal loss).

Doctor told me after 4 weeks or so I can go back very slowly...walking slowly on treadmill, stuff like that. Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Oh dear! Well, you must go with medical advice. If walking is OK then it might be an idea before you are able to retun to the gym.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.