Missing - willpower - reward if found!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Hey all - I am here really - keep checking back but I feel too guilty to post as I've been totally rubbish and fallen off the wagon a few times.

The scales hate me, my stomach and digestive system hates me. Oh and I hate me for being rubbish and stupid and thinking this was easy!

Why - in my umpteenth week - have I fallen so badly?!

Grrrrr.

Anyhoo - I hope you're all well and keeping up the great losses.

Love and slinkiness to all xxx

Aww, no one is perfect huni, you have done amazing and have offered loads of support and inspiration to others. its amazing how we can let one negative thing overshadow the ten positives things weve done. We could get loads of compliments but will always remember the one bad comment someone made. Putting it into perspective its one bad week versus all the fantastic ones which you will forget this time next week when you have had another fantastic week . Good luck for next week xxxx

hey slinky...i was just thinking about you yesterday! Its bloody tough keeping the state of mind we need to keep going! im sick of it!!! my body hates me too! im back again too for the 3rd and final time!!!!! struggling though...again!
You have still done amazing and have inspired me anyway...and loads of others!
Have you put on any...Have you started again? im on day 4 again and ate peanuts on day 3..aaaggghhh! So annoyed but today is a new day!
Let's do it xxx

Oh Katy hunny don't beat yourself up. This diet has got to be the hardest on earth and you have achieved an amazing weight loss. Thousands of people can't get past the first few days. You need to congratulation yourself and be so proud.

Stop feeling guilty and give yourself permission to eat. Why don't you give yourself a small break and set yourself a date to restart. It might help you to re-focus and find your willpower again.

I hope you feel energised and full of enthusiasm very soon.

Good Luck xxx

hey hun dont worry, im the same, ive fell off the wagon lots over this last week, i ust can stop, but need to,

dont feel too bad youve come so far, but its not just you, chin up

Great to see you back on the forum, you should come on as much as possible cos it really does help.

I've found after you've been on this a while, like you have, that's when I feel as though I could give up! Not at the beginning when it's hardest but when you're really in a routine with it. Strange!!

You can do this, just get back on board 100%, get that bottle of water out and stay positive. You have done so well up to now, just imagine if you could stick with it for another 8 weeks (say) or so, just think how much more weight you will lose!

You can do this and will. Wishing you all the best!

Aww hunny you sound like you having a rough week. Big hugs!!! I'm the same, I haven't actually cheated though but the boredom is so setting in now, which is why I bought clothes in a small size to aim for!!! Keeps me focused. :)

Right so you've had a blip, don't beat yourself up over it Hun as that will only make you feel worse. Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and remember why you started this diet and how well you have done!!! :D

If you really have to eat then stick to protein like chicken, won't knock you out of ketosis. Not that I'm telling you to eat. ;)

I hope you can get back on track Hun, the health benefits alone are worth it. Stay strong Hun and pop on here whenever you need to!!!

Sending loads of hugs!!!

xox

Thank you so so much. I needed a virtual hug from you lot - and it's really worked. I'm going to chill this weekend, not go mad - and make sure I'm back on it 100% from Monday onwards. I have a holiday to aim for - my birthday 7th Sept, we fly to Kefalonia and my mum and dad have said they would pay for my holiday clothes if I lose a decent amount. Very nice of them seeing as I'm about to be 28 and very much a grown up! *grin*

Here's to being slinky and getting my head back into it. I felt such a buzz when I stepped on those scales and saw a loss - I need to get back to that feeling xxx

Hi
I have been the same,hit a big wall too and felt so stupid,mind you i am now back on and feeling great but i only got back there after falling off the wagon and giving in to a chicken salad not that i am telling you to do the same lol,it really sorted out the need to eat and i have been sailing through the weeks again although water retention is now a new battle,take a break for the weekend but dont go mad and just start afresh from monday,new week new start.xxx

Hi Donna

You are doing really well. I went on the wagon myself for a couple of days but got it out of my system. Going window shopping today. But am in really bad mood, a) because a broke my diet and probably won't have a good loss this week and, b) because I live in NI my shakes are £46 so i'm skint can't spend money.:cry: Please help I need support.

Hi 2sizes smaller,i managed to still lost 7.5lb the weigh in after my blip so i wouldn't worry,obviously it will depend on what you had mind you,i was lucky and some people on this diet will probably hate me for it lol but i am and have only ever been craving things which are actually amazingly healthy for me like the salad and once i had it i was back on track the next day 100% all the way,i am very lucky to be one of probably very few who can just jump straight back on and not be wanting to eat more
You pay so much for your lipotrim eh,its mad,its only £27 a week here,we don't pay vat so i think thats why but i really would struggle if we had to pay the high prices many of you do,while you are window shopping though just pick out a few items that you will treat yourself to in a few weeks time when your body really changes shape :) I think this diet can put us in a bad mood too mind,i have been a total mare some days to my poor hubby lol.thankfully those days are much less common now as trust me once you can begin see your body changing it will lift your mood like you wont believe,enjoy the window shopping xxx

My will power joined the party today- the little sod!
In my head I was half way to Tesco for some chicken and salad, it took all my might to walk into the party like the parent of a teenager and pull my willpower back home by it's ear!
Trying one if the 'recipes' seemed to be the key for me...not sure how long it will keep me going but just going to take it shake by shake!!

hi there i'm back on LT after a 6 week break now trying to get my head right on the diet going well so far.:) don't beat yourself up give yourself a goal mine are london 17th of september to see chicago with OH and home on 18th to my fancy dress 30th birthday party omg can't wait will feel so much better if i can shift around 3 stone.

hi there i'm back on LT after a 6 week break now trying to get my head right on the diet going well so far.:) don't beat yourself up give yourself a goal mine are london 17th of september to see chicago with OH and home on 18th to my fancy dress 30th birthday party omg can't wait will feel so much better if i can shift around 3 stone.

I've point blank refused to any kind of party for my 30th in October....I'm not taking leaving my 20's too well!
My friend is 30 2 weeks later and is having a wedding dress party! I'd love to wear my dress again but that means shifting a good 2.5 stone from now to have any hope of fitting into it!!!!

Good luck on your journey, I bet you'll look fab at your party!

Hi Donna

Hi 2sizes smaller,i managed to still lost 7.5lb the weigh in after my blip so i wouldn't worry,obviously it will depend on what you had mind you,i was lucky and some people on this diet will probably hate me for it lol but i am and have only ever been craving things which are actually amazingly healthy for me like the salad and once i had it i was back on track the next day 100% all the way,i am very lucky to be one of probably very few who can just jump straight back on and not be wanting to eat more
You pay so much for your lipotrim eh,its mad,its only £27 a week here,we don't pay vat so i think thats why but i really would struggle if we had to pay the high prices many of you do,while you are window shopping though just pick out a few items that you will treat yourself to in a few weeks time when your body really changes shape :) I think this diet can put us in a bad mood too mind,i have been a total mare some days to my poor hubby lol.thankfully those days are much less common now as trust me once you can begin see your body changing it will lift your mood like you wont believe,enjoy the window shopping xxx

Thanks for the support. Got a pair of pjs yesterday for £4.50 out of dunnes couldn't believe it they fitted a size 12-14, as i'm still in size 16's. Your right Donna my stomach has got slightly smaller so I need to stick at it, your body shape changes. This spures you on. In better form today.

Good to read all the "back on track" stories - makes me pull my socks up - go to the pharmacy this morning - and get right back on the wagon!

I can't wait to get down another stone, and another, and another - slinky here I come!

Cheers guys xxx

Back