Mission 2009: Count down to Wedding Dress

hey FF that's fab news well done.....

Mrs hill2b when is your weigh day? I've never thought of spliting my eve meal before so I might give it a go.

I'm shopping for wedding favors at the mo, so much to think of.... My heads going to explode! As long as it's not my belly lol. Any ideas welcome, got plenty of time it's July 11th.

Hayley xx

just noticed your weigh day mrs hill2b "DOH"

Hello MrsHill2B!

I've just started Slimfast as well, just completed my first week and i've lost 5llbs! I've been finding it tough in the late afternoons before my evening meal, but i'm powering through and just sticking too it! The weekend killed me, as all my friends were munching hangover food, and i had to have a shake :( - though I found I added ice and blended it up, and it made me feel a lot fuller - maybe you could give that a go to stop the hunger to begin with!

Hello MrsHill2B!

I've just started Slimfast as well, just completed my first week and i've lost 5llbs! I've been finding it tough in the late afternoons before my evening meal, but i'm powering through and just sticking too it! The weekend killed me, as all my friends were munching hangover food, and i had to have a shake :( - though I found I added ice and blended it up, and it made me feel a lot fuller - maybe you could give that a go to stop the hunger to begin with!

Thanks for the help Jen... xx

Hi Hayley

I am thinking of getting some personalised lip balm for the ladies from this website
Eternal Flame Candles

They look really nice. As for the men - who knows lol

Tish
x

Ive had pens printed with "Thank you for sharing our special day, our names and date of wedding. Google vistaprint for details

hey FF that's fab news well done.....

Mrs hill2b when is your weigh day? I've never thought of spliting my eve meal before so I might give it a go.

I'm shopping for wedding favors at the mo, so much to think of.... My heads going to explode! As long as it's not my belly lol. Any ideas welcome, got plenty of time it's July 11th.

Hayley xx

Im not sure splitting the eve meal will work but im only eating WW ready meals so 600 cals would be alot of cals in one meal....

Hello MrsHill2B!

congrats on your weight loss 5lb is amazing!!

Thanks girls, lip balm sounds good and pens for the men! I think I was trying to over complicate things by having table decorations that double as favours. I quite like crafts so I'm going to make alot myself, and it helps on a budget.
Thanks again xx

Congrats 5 ibs is great wilsjen and good luck xx

Tish just checked that site out, love the heart room scent thingys :)

She sells on ebay but told me when I enquiried that it is cheaper to buy straight from her site.

Tish
x

I've ordered them yesterday so I will let you know what they are like.

Tish
x

cool thanks tish xx

Day 5

Still all going ok but I really shouldnt have had a sneaky look on the scales... 4 lbs on !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I hope its not there on Sunday when I do my proper weigh in....

I hope its not coz I split my evening meal. oh well....

scales can change so much from day to day, if you can don't weigh until Sunday morning.
Good luck xx

Day 5

Still all going ok but I really shouldnt have had a sneaky look on the scales... 4 lbs on !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I hope its not there on Sunday when I do my proper weigh in....

I hope its not coz I split my evening meal. oh well....

I weighed myself early and I had put on 2lbs too, so im trying to be extra strict now :(

I weighed myself early and I had put on 2lbs too, so im trying to be extra strict now :(

maybe its something in the water in warrington....its a conspiracy against us!!!

Day 6

I was worried about today being my first weekend but its gone okish so far although Im sat here now just wishing I could eat something naughty..... My other half has bought himself chocolate....evil man...remind me why I am marrying him! lol

Day 7

Day started well with a fantastic weigh in having lost 5lbs but then the evening happened and I gave in and ate bread not good....not happy with self but Im planning to start back at the gym tomorrow so hopefully I can still have a fab week..... I just have to work hard.
I finally started reading a book thats been on my shelves for a while *The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl by Shauna Reid* Its very good for keeping your brain in gear....so is the biggest loser programme its my favourite at the moment. I got Ste to take piccys of myself in my underwear god the photos are awful but I cant wait till I have a slim photo to put side by side with it....

maybe its something in the water in warrington....its a conspiracy against us!!!

Oh my god I never even seen that you live in Warrington! Thats so cool, I can mither you for advice on wedding services now lol.

Congrats on the 5lb! I bet ur over the moon :)

I kno what you mean about evil fiances, mine sat there with a full tube of pringles and ate them all in front of me, it was a form of torture.

Back