Mission 2009: Count down to Wedding Dress

Day 8 of the mission

I must admit that today my stomach has been so bloated and sore Ive not really cared about SF. Im going to work tomorrow so time will pass well I hope and I wont notice the day.... I didnt go the gym today so Im not happy with myself but oh well was hibernating on the sofa

I have just booked my holiday with the kids and Ste to Haven in Blackpool. We are going in June I hope to be alot slimmer by then and keep it going while Im there....

Day 9

Another day at work and another day on the plan. I must admit being at work makes it alot easier but when I come home Im awful.... Im not hungry right now but still Im thinking about what naughty stuff Id like to eat.....

The end of week 2 on the mission

Well I cheated and weighed in a day early but it will do. So Ive lost another 2lbs and I am finally out of my yoyo- ing I have reached a weight I havent been while my fiance has known me and I cant wait till next week to see what happens next. My only worry is my hair is falling out alot........ Im hoping nothing to do with the SF but at the same time what ever it is I hope it stops as I have a wedding that I would like to still have hair for lol

wooooooo 18st 6 woooooooooooooooo

Not a good day....it was all going well until my little boy didnt eat any of his tea so I ate it instead...meaning instead of my nice yummy low calorie meal I had 2 fish shapes and 3 smiley faces..... so then i spend evening hungry coz I wasted my meal on crappy cals...so Im not happy....Lucky there was no other crap in house so the damage I have done is that I ate a SF meal bar.... Oh well another day where Im ending it thinking start again tomorrow. Its not good nearly wednesday and I feel like Sunday(Indian) Monday (chocolate) and today ( kids tea) have been horriable. Just as I got to a weight I havent been for so so long. Im sure I go into self destruct as soon as I get out of my yo yo area.

Your doing so well forget about the dinner, it probably didn't do as much damage as you think. Today is a new day, summer is on it's way and how would you like to feel this summer?
Xx

Thanks for the kind words... I feel that this week is just going from bad to worse TOTM has happened....I dont seem to be able to behave all my will power has ran away and left me stranded. I feel so huge and bloated and sore.... and to top it all I was naughty and got on scales and I put 3lbs on so far..... so last week may well have been invisable. I guess I still have till Sunday to pull it around but thats only 2 days away................ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Draw a line under it and start again fresh. I don't see the point in worrying about when I have been bad as it has been done and dusted. I have been awful so far and I have put on weight again. I have done really well so far this week and have lost 2lbs since Monday (jumped on the scales yesterday). I just keep thinking that my wedding dress won't fit if I don't get the weight off!

Good luck

Tish
x

hey like ff said don't dwell on it it'll make you reach for more bad stuff.

Take a look at your ticker and how well and excited you've been. Today is a new day :O)
Hang in there xx

Thanks hon. I got those wedding favours I told you about the personalised lipbalms. PM me your email address and I'll send you a picture.

Tish
x

Hi Im back
and feeling alot better... I found out why I was so sore and feeling like poo..... Monday night I was sent to hossy in an ambulance by the on call GP. I have a high temp. low blood pressure a at heart rate and really bad pain in my stomach. After them spending days trying to work out what was wrong they found i hate a bad case of contispation..... Oops...had to have my bowel unblocked....
so embarassing...who'd have thought something so simple could make u so ill.......... Once Im off the high fibre diet and back on Slim Fast I will have to becareful in future .......

poor you, have they said sf caused it? hope your feeling better. Good to have you back x

They said I should be making good food choices to loose weight. I dont think they were impressed. They said the SF wont have helped OOpsssss

Well having been so ill I have decided not to do SF anymore... But ill be on minimins still... I went to my first weight watchers meeting this morning .....So hopefully I will continue to loose...
Thanks for all your support xxxx

good luck with ww, i'm considering ww myself. Pop in to let us know how its going x

will do.... good luck xxx

Thought Id pop into my old diary to say hi...so odd to see myself start at 19 stone it feels ages ago..Im now 17st 8lbs I feel so different

Back