Mission Slim-possible: Blast This Ass!

Aaaaanyway...if I can just hijack back my diary from the spelling vigilantes...!!!!

Any form of Slanglish accepted here Priya!!!

Right so it's day 5 and I am feeling GREAT! Had no problem with the initial 3 pre-ketosis days, actually on day 2 I already
had the mad keto-energy by that evening....sweet! Was tearing around the place doing housework!
Feeling a little icky today as TOTM has hit with a vengence - hopefully it won't affect the old scale monster this Friday.
Had a bar with a coffee for brekkie, another coffee just now.
Not doing great with the water intake so far today, better sort that out.....

Hope all y'all are cracking on with things and feeling like you can conquer Mr. Blubber for once and for all!

Happy Tuesday!

Last edited:
Lool thnx hun haha and it does feel like iv got forever to go in regards of dress n jean size :( lol will plod along allongside u n evry one else :) lol awwww jump on the water wagon lool quick before its evening n then u find urself runnin to the bathrooom middle of nite : talkin frm xperience lol xx

Plod along is right @pripri121! Though funnily enough I felt lighter on my feet today walking downtown at lunch time!
Hope the scales confirm this on Friday! Ahhhhh!

Day 6 halfway done. Still not amazing on the water as it's so chilly but will try and make up for it later.

Heading off to have my hair colour touched up now. Be back tomorrow on the eve of Weigh Day.

Plod along is right @pripri121! Though funnily enough I felt lighter on my feet today walking downtown at lunch time! Hope the scales confirm this on Friday! Ahhhhh! Day 6 halfway done. Still not amazing on the water as it's so chilly but will try and make up for it later. Heading off to have my hair colour touched up now. Be back tomorrow on the eve of Weigh Day.

Tdai had a lifestyle day. Had hazelnut shake in mrning turned jt into a puddin yum, lunch had half lemon yog bar, dinner was 100g swede chips, 100g veg (brussel, nushrooms, broccoli and 100g yogurt instead of milk...was yumilicious hehe waitin for weigh in day tmo n also gt choc shake n half lemon bar left to av n four litres of water....nt even gna think abt tmo bt at the sme time nervous amd scared lol.....

Tdai had a lifestyle day. Had hazelnut shake in mrning turned jt into a puddin yum, lunch had half lemon yog bar, dinner was 100g swede chips, 100g veg (brussel, nushrooms, broccoli and 100g yogurt instead of milk...was yumilicious hehe waitin for weigh in day tmo n also gt choc shake n half lemon bar left to av n four litres of water....nt even gna think abt tmo bt at the sme time nervous amd scared lol.....

Way to go girl! How did weigh in go for you? Hope the scales reflected your hard work!
Oh and you only need have 2 - 3 litres of water hun! x

Day 7, and about 14 hours to first weigh in! Not expecting miracles as it's TOTM and all that but half a stone would be very nice!
Keep your fingers crossed for me peeps!

Good luck!

This is diet gives me a constant TOTM, so I got mine about day 3 and I still lost 10lbs, so don't worry your little cotton socks about it :)

Hoorayyyy!! It's 11 off and "only" 46 to go! Here goes week 2!
Will aim for another 4 off this week, fingers and toes crossed and hopefully 3 off per week after that.
So that'll be 16 weeks left to goal!
Will be heading off on a long weekend to Cork for St. Patrick's weekend so there may have to be a day or two off plan for that!
If I reach goal for hols (just a staycation!) in May I will be delighted anyway.

So plan today is: bar & coffee for brekkie (done); banana shake for lunch; bowl of tuna & broccoli with cheesy pasta flavoured with dill - yum! - for dinner.

Have a great Friday folks, keep cracking on towards goal. We CAN DO THIS!!!

Way to go girl! How did weigh in go for you? Hope the scales reflected your hard work! Oh and you only need have 2 - 3 litres of water hun! x

No comment abt the first weigh in :'(...bt well done on ur loss blumin brilliant :) keep it up welll jel lol jokin jokin i kno bt try to up it bit as ma body is slow as it is lol x

hi ladies I'm starting slim and save on Monday. I have around 5 stone to lose, I've tried so many diets over the years but this time I'm determined to stick to it. Do you have and advice or tips before I start. thanks x

No comment abt the first weigh in :'(...bt well done on ur loss blumin brilliant :) keep it up welll jel lol jokin jokin i kno bt try to up it bit as ma body is slow as it is lol x

Thanks Priya and don't worry your hard work will pay off! It's all about how you feel in yourself anyway, not what the figures on the scales say. x
Keep smiling! xx

hi ladies I'm starting slim and save on Monday. I have around 5 stone to lose, I've tried so many diets over the years but this time I'm determined to stick to it. Do you have and advice or tips before I start. thanks x

Good luck Michelle! We're all here to support each other and the support is UNREAL so keep logging on, even to say you had a blunder, so you can
be steered right back on course by the lovely ladies who grace this forum!
My main advice (even though I should heed my own advice some days!) is WATER WATER WATER! It's key to this plan so get that H20 into ya!!
3 litres a day if you can. You'll be running to the loo every 10 mins in the first few days but then not so much!

Keep your mind on your goal and you WILL get there xx

Well done. Brilliant loss. Hopefully my second weigh in will give me a 4lbs loss too.

Yes. We can do this.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant first week's loss. You must be so chuffed.

Thank you Clinquant (love the pseudonym by the way - you WILL soon be glittering like gold!!).
I'm very happy with that for a first week's loss - that's Christmas 2013 gone off the hips anyway!!
How are you doing today?
I really must have a good read of some diaries, just haven't gotten around to that yet!
Have a great weekend x

Last edited:
Well done. Brilliant loss. Hopefully my second weigh in will give me a 4lbs loss too.

Yes. We can do this.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cheers M! We'll both aim for 4 this week so! We can do it! When is weigh day for you hun?
You're doing fab so far judging by your stats. Great idea to start before the New Year even kicked in -
you had a nice head start on your resolution!
How is today going so far for you? x

Day 9 well under way and all going to plan so far!

Am a bit miffed though about something a so-called friend said to me yesterday -
just casually dropped it into the conversation and just kept talking like she hadn't said anything out of turn at all!

Ok, let me know if I'm being hyper-sensitive.....

Her: (just after talking on her phone in Albanian) J just rang from school to see what there is to eat when she gets home!

Me: So how is J (her daughter) anyway?

Her: Yes she's fine, she rings all the time after school just to see what there will be to eat!
We always have something when she gets home and then dinner later.
And her friends never have any food when they get home, not until dinner.
I can't understand that....and still they are all (looks me up and down) your size, y'know REALLY BIG!

Then she just carries on talking (I was still reeling so I can't remember the rest of the conversation!)

I just checked my phone and said I had to go for my bus, even though I still had plenty of time.

So we hugged etc. and did the "See you soon, this was lovely" stuff and I went on my way....hurt, annoyed
and, if I'm honest, BLOODY DETERMINED to lose this weight just as a F**K YOU to the b**ch!!!!!!

To be honest we are only "friends" as she temps for me when I'm on holidays from work and she is
always calling me just to moan about her life, her husband, her headaches, her back pain, etc. etc.
but I really feel like next time she oh so casually offends me I will just stand up and walk away.

So am I being silly??!!

No. That's just plain rude. Unbelievable that someone couldn't see how hurtful that is. I can imagine she'll probably be the first to tell you you're too thin!! And I'd make sure I have something to do when she wants to moan next time.

Definitely one to put behind you and enjoy the rest of your weekend

Thanks hun! She mentioned before that in her country everyone just speaks their minds...but COME ON!
There's a line that you shouldn't cross if you want someone to still be your friend!!

And you're so right - the last time I lost all the weight to be a bridesmaid everyone was complimenting me
and all she said was "Oh you've lost a lot of weight, don't lose any more though, it doesn't suit you."
WTF??!!
Will use it as a spurring on, really determined now!

She sounds like a pleasure.

Back