Mission to shrink part2

All a bit meh today . Feeling stroppy and petulant everyone is irritating me and I'm debating hiding in the loo or under the desk .boo just boo!:mad: In other news so far a ss angel today 2 products down one to go.water standing at about 2.5lt so all good. Will be thin!!!!! Will not give in!!! Mmmm I do wonder if it's the diet that makes me temperamental or if people in my world are just a bit stupid?? I'm a grumpy miss today lol:p Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!

we all have crappy days hun and I'm so proud of you for sticking with plan.

Tomorrow is a new day! Mwah!!! Xxx

Thanks mrs just got home yay. Now gonna drink some more water then go to bed. Sleep is always the answer lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Saturday the 9th as my consult is away . I'm trying not to daily weigh but it's hard not to lol x

Saturday the 9th as my consult is away . I'm trying not to daily weigh but it's hard not to lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well that's gonna be my test lol I said I wasn't weighing until Monday again so I hope I can stick to that lol

Wasn't your consultant away not that long ago? Lol xxxx

Last edited:
Last two days I've turned into a picky pants . But I'm back on track today not sure where my heads been at. I slept until half one so now trying to catch up on my day. Other half thought he was being nice little does he realise I don't have magic pixies to do the housework I am the bloody magic pixie! Lol how's u? X

Last two days I've turned into a picky pants . But I'm back on track today not sure where my heads been at. I slept until half one so now trying to catch up on my day. Other half thought he was being nice little does he realise I don't have magic pixies to do the housework I am the bloody magic pixie! Lol how's u? X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I'm ok today! Sometimes the rest is nice tho Lucy and the housework will get done done worry about that lol

He's still there then? Haha

Oh no lady no picking lol u have weigh in nxt Friday! Stay focused ? Xxx

I know I'm going to have a chicken salad later as I've allowed that I've not picked all day.how strange is that? I'm on track again I think the odd chicken salad here and there maybe the key you know.

Then I know I'm allowed something therefore I don't want to pick at everything? Mmmm odd how my crazy diet brain works some days I wouldn't even want it but I think it's about knowing I could if I wanted to if that makes any sense?

He is still here lol imagine mammys face if he turned up on his own oh the shame oh the neighbours pmsl x

I know I'm going to have a chicken salad later as I've allowed that I've not picked all day.how strange is that? I'm on track again I think the odd chicken salad here and there maybe the key you know. Then I know I'm allowed something therefore I don't want to pick at everything? Mmmm odd how my crazy diet brain works some days I wouldn't even want it but I think it's about knowing I could if I wanted to if that makes any sense? He is still here lol imagine mammys face if he turned up on his own oh the shame oh the neighbours pmsl x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Totally get exactly what you're saying

I find that mentality helps me too il make a salad or have a subway salad once a week as a treat and some weeks I may not have it and some weeks I might have it twice lol it's all about being lenient when you can afford to be whilst still remaining on plan. I think it's healthy actually and seems to be working for me so far!!

Oh the putting the family to shame lol the countdown is on right? lol can't wait to hear about ur weigh in nxt week! Xx

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!

fEELING THE PRESSURE

I now have 23 days to lose 14-20 lbs , Im not sure I can do this!!!!!!!!. right no more saldads no more chicken just shakes maybe the odd bar . water yes lots of water coffee but no too much(sends me kinda mental) and green tea lots and lots of green tea.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!! fEELING THE PRESSURE I now have 23 days to lose 14-20 lbs , Im not sure I can do this!!!!!!!!. right no more saldads no more chicken just shakes maybe the odd bar . water yes lots of water coffee but no too much(sends me kinda mental) and green tea lots and lots of green tea.

It doesn't matter Lucy! You will have a big chunk of that off and all you can do is your best. If you do ur best then you can't do anything more than that. Don't focus so much on being under pressure just do what you can in the time you have. It will be totally fine xxxx

I'm sure your right but I'm struggling I seem to keep bouncing between the same few pounds this week!! boooo.:( . I think I'm getting frustrated because I'm trying to get where I was last year . Where I should be ,had I not just turned to the fridge and munched putting 2.5st back on.

Be positive I must lol( diet yoda head on):D

Just call me captain self destruct! Why do I torture myself about the could a, would a, should a?? It is what it is I've just gotta man up and sort myself out really.

No one made me fat one way or another it was my choice,it's time to stop being a food victim! so now I choose to be thin I choose to be in control. .. ..Go me lol

You sound like you have your head screwed on tho Lucy and you're sticking with it. Choose yourself not the food because you are more important. It will feel so good when you know you have done ur best. If it was me I would try to forget the 'deadline' because the reality is we don't even notice a few extra lbs on someone and that's all it will be in comparison to the last time you seen her xxx

Keep going Mission! And Martha, hello and thank you for saying "Choose yourself not the food". I will add this to my mantras! x

This morning I've woken up cold , pathetic and feeling most sorry for myself. At work at the moment hiding as all a bit emotional.

More coffee and maybe a cheeky ciggy maybe the answer. Well the best I can come up with at the moment :(

This morning I've woken up cold , pathetic and feeling most sorry for myself. At work at the moment hiding as all a bit emotional. More coffee and maybe a cheeky ciggy maybe the answer. Well the best I can come up with at the moment :( Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Lucy :-( I just want to grab you and give you a huge hug and wrap my bingo wings around you ;) lol

Don't be sad!! You are a wonderful, lovely, kind and funny person and nobody can take that from you!!! Be strong and if ur feeling down or alone don't forget Jedi over here :p lol I'm right here for you

How about a cheer? Up down bingo wing jiggle back flip booty pop handstand cartwheel another boot pop spell ur name out YMCA style and end with the splits?

Xxxxx

Love it love everything about it lol.

Use the booty shake jedi we must Mmmm thin we will be lol:D

Sorry you've had a crud morning shrinkydink are you feeling better? Xx

Martha - haha that's brilliant :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back