Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

So I go to leave for work its pouring with rain. I get soaked, front door swells so I manage to sprain my wrist trying to lock the door. Then my poxy car won't start I've left the bonnet up a bit and water has soaked the engine yippee! !

Now I'm hungry thus once again proving I am an emotional eater.

Ok let's talk this through .....
Eating is not going to fix my front door.eating is not going to stop my wrist from hurting.eating is not going to magically start the car.

Eating is going to make me feel worse.
Eating is going to ruin my 8 day run of angelic behaviour.
Eating is going to make me feel a failure and open the gates for me to start messing around bargaining with myself.

I will be strong, I will be thin , the rain will stop. The car will dry out the door will shrink and I will be ok :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Presentation tomorrow why can't I hit 10 mins!!! So far 14 min, 12 min, then 13 mins frustrated....
It's now I would normally break out the munch and host my own pity party but not today. Today is green tea and determination grrrrr.

Go team me :)

Just done a 4 jog/power stomp. Head clear but body is groaning!!

All helps on judgement day aka weigh in lol.

Today I have been achieving.
.1.presentation done
.2. Primark ransacked and suitable outfit purchased.
.3.power point printed for handouts.
.4.pile of stuff moved to front door lol tip mission a step too far :)

Presentation went well yay now just gotta wait.

Feeling exhausted and meh today so off to bed.early shifts suck! !!:(

She got it, she got it , she only went and got it! !!

:thumbup::D:thumbup:

I got the job !!!

In other news today went well I'm having a rew wobbles but clinging on to the wagon for dear life.

It's strange I have the promotion the recognition I've craved now I find myself wondering do I deserve it? Am I good enough? Maybe this sums up my odd lil mind set perfectly? Mmmm ponderings

Still suffering from tiredness so off to bed I shall do housework ridiculous o'clock tomorrow before work............well that's the plan lol.

Hope you all are doing well

2nd Weigh in this morning 5 lbs down. That's 15 lbs in two weeks happy happy days!!

In other news I've woken up with the mother of all headaches. I've been drinking loads maybe it's the weather??

Hope you all are doing well out there:)

So I go to leave for work its pouring with rain. I get soaked, front door swells so I manage to sprain my wrist trying to lock the door. Then my poxy car won't start I've left the bonnet up a bit and water has soaked the engine yippee! ! Now I'm hungry thus once again proving I am an emotional eater. Ok let's talk this through ..... Eating is not going to fix my front door.eating is not going to stop my wrist from hurting.eating is not going to magically start the car. Eating is going to make me feel worse. Eating is going to ruin my 8 day run of angelic behaviour. Eating is going to make me feel a failure and open the gates for me to start messing around bargaining with myself. I will be strong, I will be thin , the rain will stop. The car will dry out the door will shrink and I will be ok :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi

Been reading your diary for inspiration! Wow you have done so well and well done on returning (NOT easy I know!) I love this post from you I think it says it all really :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. This site is great for venting those diet related mad moments that normal folk just wouldn't understand lol

In a better mood today after yesterday's grumpfest. Still finding it hard all of a sudden but I'm still in it to win it! !

Can't let the mother in law win lol

We go in 4 weeks so need to get my act together and drink drink drink.

Hope all is good with u all x

Thank you. This site is great for venting those diet related mad moments that normal folk just wouldn't understand lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No probs how r u getting on? Yes non vlcders just don't get it!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On wards and downwards lol I seem to have 2 diaries on the go . Once again proving I really do have too much to say for myself lol

Fatty mc fat fat strikes again. I've been on and off the wagon like a one legged deranged wagon obsessed mad women!!
Stress and social events have excused my poor behaviour. On the plus side still in the 15's so could be worse.

Tomorrow morning il start again . I'm struggling this time as when I started a year ago at 22 ish plus as I floated from 24st to 22st I had to lose weight and I wanted to be a 16 to 18 . Then I was magic! Then at 17st I was disappointed. Now I'm back down to 15's I'm happy again boo me

Day 1 again

After due consideration looking at all options I'm going back to bed lol. Love lazy Saturdays :D

Back