Step 1 Sole Source + mission to shrink

That will be fab hunny we will get there!! Im totally counting the one twelve i have lol its stretchy but ot makes me smile. I need to buy clothes that fit as getting dressed is becoming a creative process lol x

Lool and you will feel amazing walking into 'normal' shops and picking things off the rail! I'm sure you are over the moon about that!

Xxx

Lool and you will feel amazing walking into 'normal' shops and picking things off the rail! I'm sure you are over the moon about that!

Xxx

Well back at work mixed blessing really on one hand busy so food isnt an issue but often leads to no packs !! So when i finish i then have 3 packs and a meal which the. Doesnt happen either!!

In other news water is going well today yay!!

Tempted to buy scales not sure i can wait till 22nd for cdc weigh in!! But maybe its a good test to do it blind and be surprized just dont know.......

Well back at work mixed blessing really on one hand busy so food isnt an issue but often leads to no packs !! So when i finish i then have 3 packs and a meal which the. Doesnt happen either!!

In other news water is going well today yay!!

Tempted to buy scales not sure i can wait till 22nd for cdc weigh in!! But maybe its a good test to do it blind and be surprized just dont know.......

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!??
Organising my oldest daughters birthday bbq. Went to the butchers ordered the meat,now got to organise salads including pasta and my famous potatoe!! Why do i do these things??? Currently.locked in the loo going through all the reasons not to go hulk and eat the fridge!!

This is just prep tomoro is gonna suck!! However as long as my babybug has a superday thats all thats important!!

Focus on thin!!!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!??
Organising my oldest daughters birthday bbq. Went to the butchers ordered the meat,now got to organise salads including pasta and my famous potatoe!! Why do i do these things??? Currently.locked in the loo going through all the reasons not to go hulk and eat the fridge!!

This is just prep tomoro is gonna suck!! However as long as my babybug has a superday thats all thats important!!

Focus on thin!!!

God your really being tested!

Children eh! I've to bake all my families bday cakes so its miserable lol

I think if you must have an ss+ day with maybe BBQ chicken and salad.

You will be so proud of yourself and you are gonna do fab! Your strong and you can get through it xx

God your really being tested!

Children eh! I've to bake all my families bday cakes so its miserable lol

I think if you must have an ss+ day with maybe BBQ chicken and salad.

You will be so proud of yourself and you are gonna do fab! Your strong and you can get through it xx

Its going to be epic!! i know this sounds bad but im a good cook so i know what im missing. But it will all be fine just avoid my sister and her magic refilling glasses of vino and complusively feed everyone else so there are no demon leftovers the dieters curse!! Lol x

Its going to be epic!! i know this sounds bad but im a good cook so i know what im missing. But it will all be fine just avoid my sister and her magic refilling glasses of vino and complusively feed everyone else so there are no demon leftovers the dieters curse!! Lol x

Lol I'm the same!! I love my own cooking so that's y I hate cooking when I'm on plan!

You will get through it tho!

I have faith :) xx

Lol I'm the same!! I love my own cooking so that's y I hate cooking when I'm on plan!

You will get through it tho!

I have faith :) xx

Survived the bbq but keep picking at things !!! I think its because im now down to the products i dont like and my cdc is away untill 22/8 meh just meh. Ive decided im just never happy im smaller but all my 18s now hang off me the amount of times ive almost dropped my jeans just walking down the high street!! Feel like a scarecrow!! Booooo and meh x

Survived the bbq but keep picking at things !!! I think its because im now down to the products i dont like and my cdc is away untill 22/8 meh just meh. Ive decided im just never happy im smaller but all my 18s now hang off me the amount of times ive almost dropped my jeans just walking down the high street!! Feel like a scarecrow!! Booooo and meh x

I know what you mean :(

Y do u get products you don't like? Lol

That's y I'm glad I stick with choc tetras because I always have what I like lol

And get yourself some new clothes girl! Lol

You can do this!! Back in the zone lady! You know you can do this!

Xxxx

I know what you mean :(

Y do u get products you don't like? Lol

That's y I'm glad I stick with choc tetras because I always have what I like lol

And get yourself some new clothes girl! Lol

You can do this!! Back in the zone lady! You know you can do this!

Xxxx

Every month i decide to get a selection to mix things up a bit.half way through i remember i dont like soup !!! But i always think i might fancy something savoury!! Lol

Getting in the zone today though x

Every month i decide to get a selection to mix things up a bit.half way through i remember i dont like soup !!! But i always think i might fancy something savoury!! Lol

Getting in the zone today though x

I use bullion if I fancy anything savoury.

I'm the same with the soup so I just steer clear lol

Glad ur bk in the zone :) get looking through the sale section in some clothes shops and buy some clothes that fit lol

Xxx

I use bullion if I fancy anything savoury.

I'm the same with the soup so I just steer clear lol

Glad ur bk in the zone :) get looking through the sale section in some clothes shops and buy some clothes that fit lol

Xxx

Ss+ for me i think reallllllly struggling to go back to ss but hey ho theres not a huge amount difference in weightloss so here goes...........mmmm i really want galaxy choc(although other beands are available) lol

In other news does anyone get bizarre cravings or is it just me? Yesterday i could have eaten your face for mash with spring onions (a plate of champ) normally i hate mash whats up with that?

Ss+ for me i think reallllllly struggling to go back to ss but hey ho theres not a huge amount difference in weightloss so here goes...........mmmm i really want galaxy choc(although other beands are available) lol

In other news does anyone get bizarre cravings or is it just me? Yesterday i could have eaten your face for mash with spring onions (a plate of champ) normally i hate mash whats up with that?

Ss+ is good! You have to introduce food at some point so now won't kill you and it's good practice :) choc sounds good! Omnomnom

Omg I'd love champ and sausages and broken sauce looool damn u Lucy haha

I can't stop thinkin about McDonalds lol

Xxx

Ss+ is good! You have to introduce food at some point so now won't kill you and it's good practice :) choc sounds good! Omnomnom

Omg I'd love champ and sausages and broken sauce looool damn u Lucy haha

I can't stop thinkin about McDonalds lol

Xxx

Not happy!!!!!
Kids have nibbled my chicken for my salad tonight!!! Ffs theres a whole house full of food yet they eat mine grrrrr. Women on the edge today the cats can bugger off the ild man can go with them and take the kids!! I may move into the shed at this rate. Ive had enough of everything really stupid poxy everything!!
Times like this normally result in an igloo. Igloo involves hiding at the besties house curtains cloeed therefore world no longer exsists(scientific fact) then phones left on only to contact local takeaway bottle of wine or in emergancy igloo wine by the box is fine.add to this your body weight in icecream choc or jelly sweets cures all!! I miss mental health igloos booooooooooo . Hope your all having a better day x

Not happy!!!!!
Kids have nibbled my chicken for my salad tonight!!! Ffs theres a whole house full of food yet they eat mine grrrrr. Women on the edge today the cats can bugger off the ild man can go with them and take the kids!! I may move into the shed at this rate. Ive had enough of everything really stupid poxy everything!!
Times like this normally result in an igloo. Igloo involves hiding at the besties house curtains cloeed therefore world no longer exsists(scientific fact) then phones left on only to contact local takeaway bottle of wine or in emergancy igloo wine by the box is fine.add to this your body weight in icecream choc or jelly sweets cures all!! I miss mental health igloos booooooooooo . Hope your all having a better day x

Ok just read last post......and i wonder why im a chunkymonkey!! Lol

Back