MissNJ's diary! :D

I really didn't fancy the 4th and final shake today, but as I'm sticking to the plan, I had to..
pit was the red fruits one, I added too much water, way too much ice and it tasted really watered down and not creamy at all.... I don't like it :-(
well anyways it drunk now... And I won't ever drink one again! :)
my tummy isn't bloated now, which is a good thing! But I don't know how I'm gonna cope tomorrow having 4 things a day... :-/

Measurements day!! WHOOOP

i was sceptical about measuring and seeing a difference in 7 days.. But here it goes...

Week 1 Week 2. Loss
Neck - 13.4". - 13". .4"
Shoulder - 41.5". - 41". .5"
Bust (over) - 44". - 43". 1"
Chest (under) - 35". - 35". Zero
Waist - 37.5" - 35.5" 2"
Hips - 41". - 39.5". .5"
L forearm - 10.75". 10.5". .25"
L bicep - 12.5". 11.75". .75"
R forearm - 11". 10.5". .5"
R bicep - 12.5". 11.75". .75"
L thigh - 26". 24.5". 1.5"
R thigh - 26". 24.5". 1.5"
R calf - 16.5". 15.75". .75"
L calf - 16.5". 16". .5"

TOTAL INCHES LOST ALLOVER.........
*drum roll*

12.4 INCHES....

Wowzers!!!

Im not giving in and weighing myself! I'm much more excited about inches than pounds!!!!!

Heres to week 2... And 100%

Well done you I dont know how you can stay off the scales.

Well done you I dont know how you can stay off the scales.

Thank you!! I actually never weigh myself ever, so I don't find it hard staying off them!
Im really really just wanting to reduce my tummy inches.. As that's the only bit I hate on my body.. So as long as that keeps going down I don't mind!!
Im TOTM this week too, so I know I'm gonna gain water retention weight.. If I can wait the 28 days then I'll weigh and be awe struck hopefully! LOL xx

Good luck with your goal too.. We have same to lose, but I'm trying to lose mine in 3 months! :D

Good job the inchs really do give a better perspective.

Yup! I'm very impressed too, as I never thought I'd lose that much so quickly! I can't see a difference in the mirror or my clothes yet, but I'm sure I will after the first month! :)
xx

Yesterday and today I've had slim and save packs.. I've been thoroughly enjoying them and having the extra 200g of actual vegetables.. BUT.. I'm not happy.. I feel bloated way too much, left unsatisfied by the fact I've eaten and im just feeling more hungry all the time..
lim going back to the exante shakes tomorrow for at least a week I think, as I much preferred the feeling of being empty.. And the temptation of eating food is too much right now, maybe once I've nearly got to target and I'm ready to refeed I will do slim and save again, but for now.. Shakes only!

ALSO... Exante shakes are waaaaaaay much creamier and tastier.. Even with all their extra flavours on S&S I want the standards back...

Im def going to buy another months worth of exante and maybe a months worth of S&S meals for refeeding in the 3rd month.. But I'm happy to say, I love exante more!!

Sounds like you've been as tired as me this first week! I have been looking forward to my early nights too. You are doing great with your inch losses! Well done x

Popcoot said:
Sounds like you've been as tired as me this first week! I have been looking forward to my early nights too. You are doing great with your inch losses! Well done x

Thanks! Yes very tired indeed! Ready for bed at 4pm every day! :)
I hope you get some good results too.. When is your weigh in/measurement day???
Xx

So grateful to be back on exante shakes today!!! I did have a tiny blip tho.. I ate 2 tiny bites of the kids big fresh baked pretzels.. They smelt SOOOO GOOOD I had to have some!!! I don't feel guilty, but I'm worried about it effecting my ketosis.. But the sticks say I'm still in it.. So I dunno...
my predecessor started today too, it's really painful... I'm not moving off the sofa for a week now.. And I think I'm coping quite well with the carb cry out.. I always load up on carbs when I'm on.. :-(
argh... I will be strong!!!! I will!!!

Thanks! Yes very tired indeed! Ready for bed at 4pm every day! :)
I hope you get some good results too.. When is your weigh in/measurement day???
Xx

My weigh in is a tuesday, it should have been Monday but boots weighing sscales were out of order last week On mondayso had to wait a whole day to find out my loss! I've had a few days off plan this week because I went away for my wedding anniversary. So this week won't be so great but I'm back on it again and focused :)

Where did you get your ketosis sticks from? Well done on your weight loss so far! I came in my first week! It wasnttoobsd just had lots of the chocolate shakes and had a bar a day lol

Wow you look amazing! I'm back on here as I've piled on all the weight I lost and am waiting for my Exante shakes to arrive to start my journey again! Thanks for the recipes and the inspiration!

Back