• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MissP Weekly Weigh in's

RealMissP

S: 26st0lb C: 21st2lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 4st12lb(18.68%)
Last edited:

spuds

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Missp
Well done on your 2st 8lb loss! I'm on my 1st day of SW, so pretty new to this type of thing, (any tips greatly received) but i suppose we all have one thing in common, we want to feel happy about ourselves, whether we need to lose 1 stone or 10.
How have you found the diet so far?
:)

RealMissP

Hi Spuds,

I'm really enjoying the SW experience, I have the most amazing consultant, who has really become a friend, I think the most important thing is to stay to meetings, it really makes a difference and try new foods and recipes.. there are a few things I could'nt live without on SW... mug shots, curly wurlys and chicken!

spuds

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This time i have decided to do it on my own without going to a meeting, so this site is great for the support.
Which healthy extra is a curly wurly? lol. If only. How many syns is it please?
I'm going to a bbq today so really going to try and stay on track.

RealMissP

curly wurlys are 5.5 and worth every one! I like the skinny cow ice creams too for 4.5 as well.

If you even need any help, dont hesitate to PM me :)

What a slow few months its been! thought I'd come back and say high, Ive lots 3 stone 6 lbs now... after a relaxing summer of eating Lol Hoping to be a bit more active back on here now.... Heres to more weight loss!