Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

Same to me so either your starting weight is wrong or you've forgotten to add a weight loss.

lol im running with the weight in my sig (its more impressive and i prefer to calculate the monthly losses ;))

Im struggling this week, knowing im on hols next week, im getting closer and closer to that packet of crisps lol BUT im trying to stay strong and NOT start my week off until saturday....

had a crappy weekend foodwise, but back on it today...x

be strict missy, you need to be extra good knowing you have a holiday coming up.

Not long now Missy. I think its great that you are both away around the same time. Neither will feel so bad then

Go for it Missy. Be really good until your holiday, you'll feel better for it :D

woop....stayed on track yest and today........losses on friday....hols start saturday!!!!

well done love, only 2 days to go now.

on track today....thurs and fri will be a struggle, much like a weekend for me, i am going to be busy and will forget to eat...

i might make some oopsies so i can have a cheese sarnie at hand rather than cooking stuff :D

Why is it so hard for me to forget to eat? I seem to think about food every waking minute, what I have eaten, what I can eat, what I have made and is waiting in my cool bag to be eaten, what I am cooking when I get home, what shopping I need............blah blah blah - it drives me fecking crazy folks - how do you turn it off? I don't even need to be hungry - even being busy does not stop the noise!
Bren xx

LOL, I'm the same Bren, I always was a greedy bugger though, thank God Atkins helps with that. :)

Hi all.....

well, i HAD planned to lose 7lbs in the 2 weeks before my hols.....erm that hasn't happened lol

this week i have...

put 3lb on!!!

it is TOTM but that is the only thing i can think of to put that much on, i have been really good this week :( oh well

my week off starts today and i shall be back on track on the monday i return from my hols.....

might not get back on here before i go, so i shall see you all in a week :D:D:D:D:D

Dont worry Missy enjoy your holiday and you can get straight back to it when your home. Have a lovely time. xx

Have good time missy.

Hope you have a great time Missy x

holiday piccies!!!!!

me after 'hair and makeup' lol
SS101722.jpg

Me and 'oh'
SS101669-1-1.jpg

me and the boys lol
SS101749.jpg

thanks bren, hope you are well x

Not bad ta, had a spa day in Manchester today, ate out twice (little chef and nando's but tried to be good and worked out hard at the gym during the spa visit too) how was your holiday?
Bren xx

Back