Missy vs DitzeeB! BB challenge.. Missy wins the BB challenge!!

my holiday was fab, just what i needed after a hrad yr working my ass off lol

i got over the weather and went shopping lol

Shopping cures a lot of ills eh? Went for a walk round Harvey Nicks in Madchester today, lovely stuff at lovely prices - wallet stayed firmly in bag lol
Bren xx

haha i went round the market and bought a new purse and necklace lol

Hey Vicky did you have a nice holiday?

hi hun i did, but its all gone downhill since i got back.

washing machine broke
car wont start
and i found out today im going to be made redundanct :(

i only put 5lb on tho on my hols lol

Oh Vicky, thats awful. After all the hard work you've put in for them too. Can you turn it around and make it work for you?

Oh Vicky thats awful. :( what do you do for job? big hugs xxxx
hope car started too!

hiya ladies, thanks for the hugs...

i work in car hire, you have an accident, whilst your car is off the road or being repaired we arrange the replacement vehicles. we have just lost our contract meaning myself, my senior and the 30 staff below me are all gone.

im not even due back until tomorrow and ill find out more then, i am gutted as i do love my job.

everything seems to be going wrong at the mo :(

Oh babe. well thats your three things gone wrong.....
Is there much work around you?

Vic beat me to it. I know it doesnt help you but there is not much else that can go wrong now. You and your family are all together and you are such a strong woman you will find something. xx

Mornig Missy, that's really bad news love, have you heard any more?

hiya Jim, Ladies thanks for asking about me xxx (ive been jobhunting in my spare time rather than surfing lol)

Its become apparent that the company are going to have a full restructure based on losing 50% of the business SOOOOOoooooo....

I may have a chance of keeping my job BUT im not sure now, ive looked around and the job i do now...could earn me 5k more a yr!
without realising i am being overworked and underpaid, yes i have a lovely company car BUT ive had a crap car previously and am i going to really give up a payrise and less hrs to stay there? i could take my redundancy..argh i dont know, its the now knowing that is killing me..

can anyone give me any advice on what they would do?

Well, you are doing the right thing. I'd say try and line yourself a job up, then at least you know your'e safe Missy. £5K more is a lot if you can get it. I was lucky once, got made redundant in Singapore, got a large redundancy payment and 6 weeks later I was back in England and working in a better job.

Yes I agree with Jim, get another job lined up and then you can always make your decision then? It might be a good thing to happen?

ive had another call today about a position available....im not a lucky person and dont normally fall on my feet lol but i think im gonna make this happend for me......new job, new career and close that part of my life xx

im doing well on my starter week, im having wine tonight but ive not drank since last fri...foodwise fab, hope i see good things on the scales this week! x

That sounds wonderful, hope it all works out great for you! Have a wine for me, I am really fighting the desire for one tonight.
Bren xx

Good luck with the job Missy :) & well done for getting back on plan xx

Great stuff, I hope it works out Missy love.

Back