ProPoints Missyb - 2011 is looming, Propoints is here!

Sounds like you're doing really well becca, you're allowed to splurge at birthday time and you're getting loads of exercise so don't fret about it x

Wii yoga is great isn't it? I find it really relaxing, even though it's hard work.

Thanks girls - I'm not going to fret too much about food this week as it is my birthday and Rob is off so it's like being on holiday because I doubt we'll have one during the year.

Just got back from an hours walk - I'm pooped! Just having my lunch now and not sure what I'm doing for the rest of the afternoon - was hoping the game I ordered off Amazon that should have been here Friday would be here today, but no such luck, just a mag from Confetti! I may just read this afternoon or have a look on the boards for new recipes.

We're going into Norwich tomorrow and am tempted to ask if we can go to Wagamama's - my favourite chain, but I have a feeling it's probably a no, and besides, I should stay on track until at least Wednesday (WI).

xxx

Hi Becca,

hope you & Rob are enjoying a few days off together:D

I,ve never tried yoga, I always think you gotta be doing cardio to loose weight but my sister loved yoga & had really good posture & when you stand properly you always look slimmer;)

- Just got back from an hours walk - I'm pooped!

xxx

Ha ha i read this as you had pooped when out on your walk! Im very glad no accidents happened! xx

wagamamas.. amazing place to eat - its been years since i made it there but i wish there was one next to my house :D xx

I do love it so! We didn't go to Norwich in the end, but we're going Thursday-Saturday so I won't be about on the Minimins :(

Yoga is great for toning and posture - I do a lot of walking too and a bit of cardio in the mornings usually. Just trying to build it up gradually :)

LOL @ Charly! Judging by the way I was the other day that may have been likely!

---

Well, today was WI! Yesterday I stood on the scales and I was 16st 0.5lbs, but I'd not eaten the night before so wasn't a very accurate reading. I weighed in this morning and I'm 16st 2.5lbs - so a 3.5lbs loss! It would have been more had we not had fish and chips for dinner last night (none of it pointed...whoops) but I'll take that - I know I'm not going to have a loss this week because of stuff going on for my birthday...!

So that's 9.5lbs in two weeks, which I'm happy with, roll on the 15's (again) :D

Have a good day xxx

Well done on your WI result - 9.5lbs in 2 weeks is great, you should be really proud of yourself! Hope you have a lovely time in Norwich :) xx

Thank you girls - I doubt I'll be seeing the 15's next week Jess, I should imagine a lot of food and wine will be consumed this weekend, but it's only your birthday once a year! It's a shame it's so soon after I started but I'll try and be as good as poss.

xxx

great loss!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, all that will do is boost your metabolism (that's how I like to look at piggy eating ;)) so you'll see it soon enough :D

thats a brilliant loss well done! x

What a fantastic loss you have had! Really hope I loose this week eekk!

Thankyou for popping in my diary xx

Back