missyb - first week down!

You always seem to have really good losses missus, 6lbs is mega, looking good! I like your new avatar as well :D

Did you find anything nice in Primarni?

Unfortunately not, I was absolutely broke by the time I checked my bank account so decided to just window shop - had a try on of a couple of things in Topshop but unsurprisingly didn't fit into their trousers :D

Pointed 100% yesterday, so today is my 5th day on track. My WW leader spoke to me on FB last night and asked how I was doing, so I am looking forward to tomorrow and WI! :) xxx

Weighed myself on the scales at Boots today, I know, I know - naughty me! I wanted to see what my fat percentage was and I weighed in at two pounds heavier today <:( I don't know whether it was because I was wearing something a bit heavier or that I hadn't "been" but I was a bit disgruntled.

Still, I kept on points - decided to have dinner for lunch and vice versa, so had the five bean chilli at whetherspoons with half a lager, an apple and a small tesco's healthy living cake. That is alongside the two slices of wholemeal toast and grapefruit I had this morning. Chicken salad for dinner tonight!

xxx

i'm sure that 2 is just a decoy and will have disappeared before you know it.. well done on the coming in on points, it's a lovely feeling isnt it :) xx

Well, am back from town and WI and as Nik knows I lost 6lbs :) So am down to 15st 8lbs, and ready for next week!

Had an Alpen bar for breakfast and a spud with chilli con carne for tea from Spud U like for lunch, we're going to have a prawn curry for dinner which I am majorly looking forward too!

xxx

Wow well done!! x

Well, am back from town and WI and as Nik knows I lost 6lbs :) So am down to 15st 8lbs, and ready for next week!

Well done 6lbs is brilliant :) Go you xx

Thank you ladies, am very chuffed :)

Have had our prawn curry, was quite nice and I'm pitching in at 22pts out of 24pts for the day. I haven't done any formal exercise other than walking, into and out of town and then walked Alfie for a little bit later on.

Am just going to relax tonight, Rob is here on his DS and I'm watching some programme about food on C4!

xxx

Well done hun!

That's great news about the 6lb off! Well done you - hope you're being careful not to go under pointage too much though chicky, 6lbs is loads! I'll trust you for now ;)

Hope you have a great day. Loving all the chilli munching, yumscious x

Well done on the official 6 loss :) told you the 2 would just be lurkers :p xx

Thank you ladies :)

Yesterday was a bit of an odd day - I was supposed to be meeting a friend in the evening and I was going to cook a WW inspired meal (he said he didn't mind) but around midday he said he couldn't make it, so I went and bought a bunch of ingredients for myself, then at half five he said he could come! I was in my jammies as I needed a little nap so had to have a quick shower and jump in the car.

We ended up at Pizza Express which in itself isn't bad, but I kind of wanted to avoid bread as much as I can, it makes me feel sluggish. Anyway, the best option was the Gustosa pizza so I had that, as well as a glass of wine. Silly! Then we went to an old haunt of mine when I was living at my flat and I had another glass of wine - doh! Am annoyed at myself, but still came in under points (by 1!)

Weighed myself on the Wii this morning and it has me as a pound down but I very much doubt that, I feel yukky this morning :(

Have a great day y'all xxx

:D the main thing is Bex
you still came in under points, so rejoice in that
and don't be mad at yourself chicken these things happen
have a nice day x

Thank you ladies - according to the Wii I am down another pound but I doubt that!

I dyed my hair today and took a couple of photos of what I look like now at 15st 8lbs, thought I'd give them a little post.

This is the new hair - a bit darker than I expected it to be...

IMG00470-20101015-1747.jpg

Front aspect...:D

IMG00455-20101015-1004.jpg

Side

IMG00454-20101015-1004.jpg

Have had my dinner and may be popping out in a bit to catch up with a friend, but not heard anything yet....

Back