missyb - first week down!

Hi hun

Just popping in to see that you're ok

xxx

What claire said!:D x

Hey ladies.

Thank you for keeping my diary warm whilst I was otherwise engaged!

I have put on 7lbs from basically eating chit and no exercise - I am totally down in the dumps with the M.E and have just been eating whatever - it's not been totally bad but because I've not been doing any exercise it's just compounded. I'm also feeling like I'm due for a period (although I've been feeling that way for about two weeks) so I don't know if there is anything in that.

I am looking forward to the new ProPoints plan, so have said I'm going to read up on it today.

I hope you are all okay xxx

I am looking forward to the new ProPoints plan, so have said I'm going to read up on it today.

I think we all are Bex, I shall be on that website at midnight like a rat up a drainpipe haha!! trying to figure it all out
have a lovely Sunday chicklet and here's to the new plan and a brilliant week to boot x

Agree - the new PP is boosting everyone's motivation IMO, could be just what you need Bex.

Hope you're feeling a bit perkier soon hun x

Hey Bexiboo...xxxx

For some strange reason u werent on my subscriptions....but im here and hoping ur well...did u start the new pp??.xx

Big hugs hun..xxxx

Hey ladies - I didn't get to WW on Wednesday as I had a visitor from Aunt Flo, and was laid up in bed like a total loser - jeez that's one of the more painful periods I've had! Still, this is two in the last three months, far more regular than it's been for years and years - AND it came on time -shockedface-

Tomorrow there is a meeting in Norwich so I'm going to pop along and get all the PP stuff to begin on Sunday.

xxx

Hex Bexi Boo....xxx

Sorry to hear Aunt Flo was a horrendous visitor! Hope ur well now chickadee and ul love the new PP when u get started..xxxx

Back