missyb - first week down!

New boots? im on a mission to find a pair that i saw cat deeley wearing in the newspaper:rolleyes:....methinks they cost either a ziilion pounds or they come from america!:p xx

Ah, my boots were a very good £26. I don't know if they will last me that long as I tend to wear my shoes right down.

We walked the two miles into town and two miles back so am pretty shattered, got a pasta salad from M&S and nicked a jaffa cake from Rob's supply as I was feeling a bit faint! Am having sausages and mash for tea tonight and cannae wait!

xxx

Now it would have been far more exciting to read..."i knicked a box of jaffa cakes from m&s"!!:D ha ha xx

New boots = fabulous!

Really fancy a jaffa cake now - cor these diaries don't half make you hungry sometimes! Hahaha.

All this gyming and walking must be doing you a lot of good Bex - keep it up chuck x

Well I think the gym and the walking worked - I lost 4lbs :D I weighed myself at Boots before hand (because I am sad) and it said 15st 3lbs, but it always weighs me in at a pound lighter, so WW scales were 15st 4lbs. Still, it means I've lost all the weight I put on and back to my lowest recorded WW weight! p Yipppppeee!

Am just going to tuck into a jacket spud and check up with y'all xxx

Wow! well done bex thats great news!
Bet you are well happy!:D xx

Thank you ladies, I am chuffed!

Yesterday was a bit of a weird day WW wise - I had my jacket potato and then a friend asked me if I wanted a drink later on, so I agreed, and then promptly fell asleep, waking at the time I should have met them! I had a quick shower and ran down to the pub and had a large and small glass of wine (bad bad bad bad bad) and came back and was starving. I had 7 points to use up so I made a chicken with veg type thing and ate it at half nine! (more bad, I never eat that late).

For some reason I feel like I've been really bad yesterday even though I had about three points left over, I think it was because I was picking a lot yesterday, all pointed.

Anyway, it's ruddy freezing out there and I've got to go into town to get a coat and some mittens!

xxx

Ha ha "mittens" saw some in h&m the other week..i can only do gloves as mittens disable your hands & you cant do anything with them on!

Does anyone remember how as a little kid they had gloves with a bit of string between each 1 & it used to thread through your coat so you didnt lose them?:D Do they still make them?:confused:

xx

I think I saw some last year Charly!

I feel like death this morning :( I ended up going a bit bonkers and had noodles for lunch, a sausage roll for breakfast, crumpets, and some chinese for dinner (albeit not that much) - I suppose my body wasn't used to it because I was sick about half an hour later, but still. I drank beer and wine. I feel like an idiot even more so because I stepped on the Wii this morning and it said I was 3lbs up. I don't know why I did it.

I think I'm pushing myself too much, the tiredness is creeping in and this dammmmm cold won't go away :(

In better news, it's mine and Rob's anniversary today! xxx

:D happy anniversary to the both of you Bex

And please try to ease up, pushing yourself to hard isn't always the best thing to do.
you also need to get some rest and relaxation sugar xx

Are you doing anything to celebrate?;) x

YAAAAAAAAAAAY congrats on the 4lbs hun!! hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Thank you all, he is here and we had a nice night last night, totally unWW friendly (sigh) and according to the Wii I am now up by 4lbs! Joy! I am so so so freaking annoyed at myself, I'm going to have to restrict even to get a smegging STS this week, but it's my own fault *rolls eyes*

I'm betting you're all doing much better than me! xxx

I'm going to have to restrict even to get a smegging STS this week,

Ha ha!:D im not laughing at your annoyance but the word "smegging" havnt heard that for ages! xxx

Thank you everyone. According to the Boots scales I am 15st 7lb - considering I was 15st 3lbs the other day I'm pretty annoyed! I've not stuck to points today but not been terrible either, chicken salad and stuff, but not fantastic.

I'm going food shopping tomorrow so I am just going to try and scrape a STS or a small gain.

Depressed! xxx

Not at all Nik :)

I weighed myself on the Wii this morning and it has me a pound down, so I've got to somehow lose 3lbs for the next three days to get a STS...this should be interesting!

Am up watching the rainy Grand Prix then I'm going to have some porridge. I think my brother is coming over today which will be nice as I've not seen him properly since the wedding a month ago! Rob has gone back as he's working today but I should see him tomorrow.

xxx

Back