missyb - first week down!

Your hair looks lovely hun - what a gorgeous colour!! :D You look great keep up the brilliant work!

Hope you have a good weekend chick-a-dee xx :p

Ive had to go back & re-check how tall you are bex cos i swear you would have to be about 5ft 10" to look that slim at 15st 8lb!:eek:
I really do think you look great (no lie)! i never carry my weight well & looked a right chuffer at 12st i can tell you,i hated pictures of me & wow no doulbe chin (i had a right chin or should i say chins!)

Love the hair,mine is a bit lighter when the hairdresser first does it but it seems to fade quick:( she uses a semi cos its kinder to your hair & rach told me that a permanent fades just as quick anyway:confused:

Have a lovely weekend xx

My hair always fades really quickly, I bet you in two weeks it'll be back to mousy brown!

I'm a very average height of 5ft 6 - I think the angles were flattering, I have some pictures of me at my brothers wedding where I look like a right chubbster! I do think I carry my weight fairly well, I remember when I was working at the hotel they were amazed that I was a size 18. I told one of my friends I wanted to lose another five stone and he was like, hell no! I'm at least going to get to 11stone and review it then, I'd like to be in the tens though :D

Nik, I wondered why you'd not passed by! Hehe xxx

Thank you everyone xxx

Wowwowwow, I love the hair :D Mine does that too, fades really quick, my mum always says "Oh we've got Morticia back" when I go purple again, it comes out almost black! But within 2 washes, it's a nice plummy shade... for about a fortnight, til I'm back to auburn again haha!!

You're looking great chick, keep at it :D
And well done on the Pizza Express-ness. See if that was me, I would have gone down the "b**locks to this, I must be over my points" route and had dessert too, and then definitely been over....!! :) Well done for sticking under pointage!!

Have a great weekend!!x

i think those 15st 8lbs are all in your boobs.. the rest of you is almost invisible!

have a lovely weekend xxx

Well, yesterday wasn't a very angelic day, scampi and chips and wine, but the main thing is it wasn't a massive blip and I'm back on track today. Will just restrict for the rest of the week to compensate but I sometimes prefer that.

Had my porridge for the morning, it aint half nippy here in Norwich! I'm going to wrap up warm and go for a long walk too.

xxx

Have a great day hun :) xxx

i think those 15st 8lbs are all in your boobs.. the rest of you is almost invisible!

have a lovely weekend xxx

Exactly what i was going to put!

You don't like 15st 8lbs at all hun! when i was 16st 7lbs i looked more than twice your size!

hope your having a great weekend! keep it up you look amazing and loving the hair xxx

Happy monday hun x

Loving the hair colour Bex - I did mine on Saturday and it's about the same colour, lovely :)

Weekend sounds nice and Pizza Express sounded both lush and also very restrained, so well done you!

Have a lovely Monday x

Thank you girlies - I have been told that I carry my weight well but I'm still hovering around a 16-18 so I guess I'm about the right weight! Boo.

I don't seem to be losing much this week at all, I thought it was be a bit speedy being that it's my second week back but I think I've lost a 1lb! I know I should be grateful for that but I don't think I'm going to reach my under 200lbs for Christmas benchmark at this rate, and certainly not in the 14's for November! Boo!

Anyway, I'm off to Gorleston for a couple of days from today to see the boy, but I'll have access to the internet :) xxx

Have a lovely time with the fella hun :) Hope you have had a great Monday!! xx

Love Jess xxx

Was beginning to think the robster hadnt been mentioned for a while so glad to hear he is still around!:p
Have a lovely time xx

Hope you're having a fab time away with the Boyo :)
And I reckon you'll hit that target, defo :)
Have a great week!! x

hey hun! Don't worry about it being 'just 1lb' our bodies do crazy things, i went through a stage of 1lb weeks for ages then suddenly went to 4lbs and 3lbs etc! you'll get to that 200lbs and under in no time! :) hope you have a lovely time with your boyfriend xxx

Hey ladies, thank you very much - yeah the Robster is still on the scene, it's our "proper" anniversary on Friday! But boo, he's working. He's got a holiday at the end of November around the date we got engaged last year so I think we'll celebrate then.

Well, I was well under my points yesterday, despite eating loads? I had porridge for breakfast, a salad for lunch from M&S, a fajita wrap from Morrisons when I got into Gorleston and then a chicken salad for dinner - strange. I also went to the gym yesterday, when I was living in Yarmouth agggesss ago I signed up when I first looked into WW, and they still had my record on file for 3 of the Queens English Pounds I went and busted my butt. I ache today, but my god, I was so unfit last time I went and now I'm a lot better. This is such a tired cliche, but the instructor was cute too :D

It's a bit nippy here by the coast so we're going to wrap up warm and walk into the next town to find some boots. Have a good day, y'all! xxx

Awww we both got engaged last november ;)

Hope you're having a great day sweetie!!! :D xxx

Back