missyb - first week down!

I'm betting you're all doing much better than me! xxx

I too went out last night and had a total non-WW night out... Thai food and alcohol. Thoroughly enjoyed it and refuse to feel guilty about it, we all need these nights every once in a while because WW is not a diet, it is a lifestyle and unless you've decided you are never going to have a night out for the rest of your life, then you shouldn't feel bad - just make amends... I have decided i will go to 3 classes at the gym and reduce my daily allowance to about 16-18 points for this week to make amends...

What i'm trying to say is everyone is human and we have to treat ourselves sometimes otherwise we'll just give up and say well this is not worth it, so long as you keep going and it looks like you are (chicken salad is healthy!! :) ) then you'll keep having the amazing losses you've had so far! Good luck chick, don't be hard on yourself, you're doing all the right things to get to goal :)

Dont be depressed hun,i have a feeling in my water it will all be ok come weigh in!:D xx

Don't be depressed about it! And remember all scales are different :) so I say stick to the wii fit one :) I use my wii fit too, do you do the exercises on it?

Well 3 days is long enough for it to even itself out :) I say you have nothing to worry about just stick to your points allowance for the next 3 days and I'm sure you'll get a loss. Sometimes I found the weekends I'd went over my points a lot, I was always really surprised when I got on the scales for my weigh in! I think its cause you always expect it to be a lot worse than it actually will be :) xx

Aw Bex, I had to check i wasn't reading my own diary for a minute there!
I'm pretty sure my 4lb loss from last week has leapt back on again.

but as others have said, we all need a wee treat and you'll get back on track in no time xx

Thank you everyone. I've stuck to points today and could have sworn I made a post earlier thanking you all for your comments individually but must have timed out or something! Doh :(

Am quite tired after a long walk today so am going to go to bed with a book in a bit xxx

:D Afternoon Bex

Hope your feeling okay, i'm sure it'll be a water retentation thing hun
So don't worry about it
have a lovely day x

Hello chuck, just popping in to say hi.

Sorry things haven't been going great weight wise this week, but correct me if I'm wrong but don't you sometimes have a big loss? You should look over your loss in the context of a month instead of week to week if that makes sense..?

Hope you're keeping well x

Hey hun! hope your alright and WI goes ok for you! sure it will be STS or even loss! :) try not to worry about it your doing amazing keep up the great work and i hope youve had a lovely start to the week xxx

Hey bex hoping all is ok with you! xx

Hello ladies, thanks for checking in even when I haven't!

My WI was a total right off - I've not been to the toilet in a week and there was no way I was going to go and get weighed feeling like a total hippo. I've not stuck to points but not really eaten a great deal either as I've not felt hungry! I let my leader know and will go next week and just hope I've "been" before then! It's getting crazy :(

The M.E is really bad at the moment too, which is just marvellous, so I not feeling very happy at all :(

xxx

Aw Bex poor you honey, I remember you mentioning the downstairs trouble before :sigh: I do hope it resolves soon - I'm not too clued up on M.E but hope you are getting plenty of rest and being kind to yourself - don't worry about points or anything right now xx

hey hun dont blame you not going if you dont feel right ! at least you've stuck to your points sure it will all correct itself soon chin up and keep at it :) hope your alright xxx

I agree with Nic, there is no point putting yourself under undue pressure on the weightloss front Bex as the stress wont help with the M.E at all
one day at a time hun

Hey hon, hoping you've been relieved by now... :)

Look after yourself, and remember the thing that I'm usually bad at remembering myself.. this whole weight loss malarky is a bit of a marathon, not a sprint.. but we WILL reach the finish line :) xxx

Thank you everyone. I've had a truly horrific day health wise, panic attacks and stumbling around, went into Primark which is perhaps THE worst thing to do on a Friday holiday when the kids are off and I had to rush outside to breathe.

I've not been pointing at all this week and at the moment I don't even really care, I've still not been properly and my weight seems to have kind of stablised at around 15st 8lbs, which is horrible as I've put on 5lbs, but some of that is a blockage and some of it is just the wrong foods. I've not eaten well at all today but I really couldn't care less, I have a splitting headache and am just going to go to bed in a bit and rest.

I hope you are all doing okay, I promise when I am a bit brighter I will come back into the swing of things, I miss y'all xxx

Back