missyb - first week down!

Glad you're feeling better hun :)

Do you ever try the Nescafe sachets? I love the cappucino - 1pt, skinny latte - 1.5pt & caramel - 2pts. Just add water and blend, makes a really indulgent treat!!

Hope you have a nice weekend xo

I had a latte box a while ago, I may investigate again - I'm in the habit of drinking espressos at the moment after my friend got me into them a month or two ago!

Yesterday was full on 100% - I was a bit under points but I felt ill and wasn't hungry at all, which is unheard of for me!

Am going to go look at some recipes for lunch and dinner, I'm round Rob's so going to have a chilled day as I still feel poorly.

xxx

just got all teary reading about Tilly, i'm so sorry hun.

My cat Ambers missing atm so I understand your pain at losing a pet, even if its not in the same manner.

well done for still getting back on the points though xxx

Thanks girls. I am feeling brighter about stuff today, I think it goes hand in hand with being back on track.

I've been shopping and feel a bit woozy so am going to sit down and play the Sims or read a book. I always feel like I should be exercising but I'm still out of breath partly because I've lost my fitness and partly because I'm still feeling rubbish. I had a SP on the scales today and seems I'm a couple of pounds down from yesterday which is nice, am hoping for about 4lb loss on Wednesday but will be happy with whatever I lose.

Am going to do the cherry tomato pasta dish Nikki has in the recipe section tonight, but stupid mini Morrisons didn't have low mozzerella so I bought some cheap WW cheese, probably going to be awful but thems the breaks!

xxx

It was indeed lovely, and I had a whole eat smart mini garlic baguette to myself too...so dinner was 11pts...heh.

Just drinking a cup of green tea and had an apple to complete the day, still have a couple of points to use up should I feel the need.

Can't believe it's only 7pm, feels so much later with the dark evening!

xxx

I ended up having some WW cookies, so was 1.5pt under in the end :)

I travelled back from Gorleston today to Norwich and met up with Mum to do some shopping at Sainsburys, where I discovered that you can get Farmville vouchers! I thought it was a free application but I'm guessing you can now "buy" things? It was quite a comical moment.

Picked up little bits and pieces for dinner over the next couple of days, my staple stir fry included! I have missed those, I can't remember the last time I had one.

I managed to do a 15 min work out on the EA Active - I wish I'd ramped up the intensity but I've been feeling so weak lately that I thought I best not push it, turns out I'm fitter than I thought which is good. Will take the dog out for a walk later with Mum so whilst I'm not really earning BP's it still counts towards something. I thought about buying a pedometer the other day but with the new plan coming out next month I think I'll hold off...as much as it pains me not to know how many BP's I'm doing a day!

Got sossidges for tea tonight with baked chips which I am looking forward too!

xxx

what new plan is this hun?
Glad you seem happier now, me to xx

I heard about this new plan too - since I do it myself at home, I hope some kind soul attending meetings shares the basics ;):p

Is it right it's gonna be more like the American plan with carbs and fibre included, plus your daily points will increase? I also heard some fruit will be free and things like chocolate will go up :(

I may just stick to the old plan, it still seems to work...

Monday tomorrow, boo! Hope yours isn't too painful :D

There is a thread in the main WW section about it, but I think the general consensus is that low fat foods with fibre in are going to be less points and foods with a lot of fat are going to be higher. I suppose it's a gentle conversion over to SW as fruit and veg are going to be free but things like oily fish and chocolate are going to be higher, which is why WW works for most people because they can have what they like. But you are going to get more points so who knows, it may work out just the same in the end.

Monday, gah! xxx

oooooh im excited if this is the case! i might even go to a meeting!

some shopping at Sainsburys, where I discovered that you can get Farmville vouchers! I thought it was a free application but I'm guessing you can now "buy" things? It was quite a comical moment.

Ok you have completely lost me here whats a farmville voucher?:confused:
Never heard of one!

Im off to read this thread you talk about,thats if i can find it! x

Farmville is an application on Facebook, where I think you can buy crops and basically make a farm up - it's been going for a while and it drives me potty!

I've woken up with a headache this morning, which sucks a bit, but am about to jump on the Wii to see my stats. Am going to go for a long walk into town this morning and have a look at some stuff in Primarni!

xxx

I never started, I ended up hiding posts off my FB because it seemed everybody was playing but me!

Had a sneaky peek on the scales at Boots and then have me down as 15st 8lbs - so a 6lb loss, still a couple of days until WI so we'll see :)

Have a really crap headache from the detox I suppose so I'm going to go lie down for a bit.

xxx

1stly, sorry to hear about Tilly :( Hugs xxxxx But like you said, she now no longer feels pain so its a small blessing for you xxxxx

And woo! on the apparent 6lb off! How cool is that :) :) Keep going hon, you're doing great :)

:) XX

Hope you're feeling better this afternoon chick. You are so naughty - you know you should weight for WI day but 6lbs looks like you could be onto a winner. You absolute star!

I know Hannah, I am naughty indeed! But I just couldn't resist, I think it's good to have a midweek point where you can assess :)

I feel better after a mini-sleep, just took Alfie for a walk and am now going to go and cook some stir fry for me and ma mere!

xxx

looking good for WI Becca....6lbs is amazing.

I played farmville when i first went on FB but it started to become addictive and I got so fed up with people continually asking me for stuff for their farm that I cancelled it and blocked it from posting on my page!

Back