Missyb - no more messing around.

Oh ladies, you are sweethearts! I showed my best friend and he said "F*cking crapola" - He didn't say anything after that so I don't know whether he was surprised at the difference or just disgusting that I looked about 9 months pregnant in the first photo :D

Nikki, I'm obsessed with soy sauce! I have a stir fry each week with chicken and veg basically done solely in soy sauce. I buy the reduced salt stuff as it's 0pts (or I hope it is, says it is on the tracker!) and whack in some Amoy Udon Noodles for 3pts. Tastes basically like Wagamamas!

Nic, I know what you mean about going out - I do like a good sess out but I did so much of it when me and Rob got engaged (literally, we celebrated for like a month!) that we both got pretty bored of it. I don't have a high tolerance to alcohol anymore like I used too, and it's kind of funny watching people make idiots out of themselves when sober :D

Kally, I'm really hoping he'll accept the help of the doctor instead of being so stoic. He's such a love but is obviously troubled by low moods (nothing directly linked to anything, which is perhaps harder) and I wish I could do something to help.

Phewf, what a day! I have racked up 10 Activity points according to the pedometer and have walked 9.5 miles :bore: - I'm going to call it 9pts and be done with it, I haven't been in a car or anything but when I was trying on a top in New Look it counted a couple of steps! I've been a bit naughty and not eaten all my points and I don't like eating after 8pm so I'll save them for my seaside adventure tomorrow with Rob and maybe sneak a beer or two in. No chips! No siree!

Hi hun hope you are ok this monday morning!

Big big difference in your pix too,amazing if i may say so myself!

How did yesterdays trip to the seaside go? With all that fresh air & walking a few ickle chips wont harm. Plus be careful about not eating enough points (says wagging finger at you!)

At 38 (almost 39 says in a whisper) ive done my time out on the p*ss im afraid.
I was married at 21 for 7 years then went off the rails big stylee when divorced free & single & was out almost every weekend getting into some right states & this only stopped about 2 years ago!:eek:

Going out on the lash has really lost its appeal for me,its a nice meal & conversation does it for me now!

Have a great day hun xxxx

Just had a big catch up.
Well done you on the not drinking front - I've massively reduced my alcohol intake too and like you, feeling much better for it! Suddenly realised I feel even less self-conscious when sober than I did when drunk, which is strange, thought alcohol was supposed to give you confidence?! Anyway, well done you - such a huge lifestyle change and certainly helps with the weight loss.

Sorry to hear about Rob - like everyone has said, hopefully the Docs can sort him out bless him.

I'll be checking out your pics when I get home as this computer won't show 'em but I'm believing everyone else so well done on the changes in such a short time!

Hope you have a great day :)

Just had a big catch up.
Well done you on the not drinking front - I've massively reduced my alcohol intake too and like you, feeling much better for it! Suddenly realised I feel even less self-conscious when sober than I did when drunk, which is strange, thought alcohol was supposed to give you confidence?! Anyway, well done you - such a huge lifestyle change and certainly helps with the weight loss.

Sorry to hear about Rob - like everyone has said, hopefully the Docs can sort him out bless him.

I'll be checking out your pics when I get home as this computer won't show 'em but I'm believing everyone else so well done on the changes in such a short time!

Hope you have a great day :)

I'm the same, I feel like a right tit when I'm drunk. I think the confidence comes after a few drinks, not with being blotto :)

I am SO. TIRED! I got back about 8am this morning (Rob started work early and I needed to get back to Norwich so caught the first bus back), got home, had a shower and fell asleep until 1pm >.< Whoops!

Yesterday was lovely - apart from the weather at the end - it got really cloudy and seriously cold about 8pm :( But when I got into Yarmouth it was bright and breezy - we walked down the sea front, had a coffee and then went to the arcades to spaff some money. We won nothing, but we played on a car racing game and I whipped Rob's arse. :D

Lunchtime came round and I have to say....the police are after me. I really didn't fancy any chips after walking and Rob didn't have any either. We were going to go to the pub for lunch but it was heaving, so I got a jacket potato from Spud U Like and Rob got a quarter pounder from McD's :D We ate it in the parks which was lovely apart from me making a mess all down my top >.<

We stopped off in a couple of shops and Rob bought a game on my insistence as we had a chat and I think he needs to do things that makes him happy rather than trying to make everyone else happy all the time. He was feeling a bit drained and a bit low yesterday but seemed to brighten up during the day.

Anyway, we walked from Yarmouth to Gorleston (about 3 miles) and then picked up some food for dinner; we were going to stop off for a drink but the weather was getting chilly and we wanted to sit outside in the sun with a beer and fags :D So that idea was mooted. We picked up some lasagne from Morrisons - here is a tip - The Eat Smart lasagne is 6.5pts. The normal lasagne is 6.5pts and cheaper. There is more fat but less saturated fat. Confused! I hope it was labelled correctly. It was very nice anyway, we had it with salad but I was so full I gave Rob about a quarter of my dinner. Afterwards we had a lemon cheesecake by WW which was on offer and then we went upstairs to watch a film - We'd rented out 2012 and visually it was brilliant, plotline was a bit...er....WTF! Anyway, it passed the time. And then we fell asleep.

Phewf. When I took off my pedometer I had walked 11 miles, 25000 steps and earnt 12 Activity Points! I only put down 10 in my tracker as I'm a bit unsure about it as you all know.

Anyway, here are some photos!

DSC00946.jpg

Me and Rob :)

DSC00944.jpg

The beach, when it was nice ;)

Am going for a fag then going to catch up on your diaries :) `

Ahh, I'm glad you had such a lovely day, and due to this, I shall cancel the Fish & Chip police :D

I meant to say, I was looking at your pics (as you do) on FB and think that Rob looks like someone famous, but I can't put my finger on who. When I saw this one, it nearly came to me, then went again in a flash, it's actually annoying me as to who it is!

You both look absolutely gorgeous together though. xxx

Jack Tweedy?

Heh, I told Rob about the different lookalikes! He gets Sylar a lot apparently. He would like to stress he doesn't eat brains :D

Today has been okay. Yesterday was okay too :D Rob was over yesterday night which was nice and we just had some Quorn bolognaise and went upstairs to read as we were both tired. Today we woke early, I did some WiiFit and then walked around town doing odd bits and pieces, although I forgot to get some damned shampoo. I bought a eye cream from Benefit (well, Rob bought me one) and I bought Rob a hoodie as I borrowed some money last week and owed him.

We went to Wetherspoons for an early lunch and I had my usual - Five Bean Chilli which I do love :D We also had spicy prawns which were an extra 2.5pts - I have no idea why I always end up eating more before WI but I have about 8pts left today, so am going to have some crackerbread and turkey with some salad.

Hope everyone has a good day - I'm nervous about WI tomorrow!

I'm going for a touch of the Neil Morrisey about him during his men behaving badly days
glad you had such a lovely day x

I had a sneaky peek on the WiiFit, which is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, and it said I was something like 17st 6lbs - I don't think so somehow! It would be nothing short of a miracle if I was that light after one week! I am aiming for 3-4lbs for my 10% and 4th silver 7 :)

Will let you know as soon as I can!

xxx

Good luck with you WI tomorrow Becca. We'll be thinking of you and wishing you the silver 7 :)

Nikki said:
Erm... I can see that too, but it's not who I'm thinking of. Just had another really good stare at the pic, I can really see someone, and I know it is someone famous and God like, just cannot get to who!

For gawds sake woman make up your mind hahah!!!!

Heh :D

I woke up major early this morning like I always chuffing do on WI day. It's like farking Christmas in my head, I get nervous and excited and then can't sleep! How sad am I :loser:

I'm off to Ipswich tonight to see my best friend and have said if I have a good loss (ie, get the keyring and 2 stone lost) I may have an evening off pointing, but not binging - just picking good choices and definitely not too much wine. We shall see, and I shall report back in approximately 5 hours!

xxx

Back