Missyb - no more messing around.

Hi bex, well done on the 2 lbs!!!

The girlies have said it all about the job etc and you need to stop being so hard on urself.....ur a credit to the hotel and they should be bl**dy grateful to have u and ur gorgeous smile front of house!!!

xxx

Well done on your loss hun! :D

You may find that the other receptionist is also lacking confidence and she maybe views you as a threat as the up and coming fabalus, beautiful new receptionist that's going to show her how it should be done ;) I'm sure once you get used to each other and she's seen what a lovely girl you are you'll be just fine. Keep doing what you're doing hun!! As it's been said before they should be thankful they've got you!

xx

Hi girlies.

Totally not on plan, got really sick over the weekend with panic attacks and anxiety and just was holed up in the flat all the time shaking like a leaf!

Long story, but the job isn't right for me by a long shot - people are fine, work itself fine, just the environment. Am looking for other things but I've been so stressed I've just been trying to make myself feel better with food = epic fail.

I think I've put on about 7-10lbs this week, but I've not "been". I'm going to take an accurate reading at Boots tomorrow and I am armed with all my resources so I have no excuse. I didn't go to WI this week as I didn't have my up to date monthly pass on me but I'll pick my latest one up at my Mum's on Friday and go to the meeting on Tuesday :)

Internet connection is still poo so I probably won't be about too much, so sozzles in advance!

xxx

Aw honey, that doesn't sound good! Are you sticking with the job for now?
It's definitely not for you if it's making you feel that bad.
Hopefully things will settle down for you soon and don't forget we're always here for you xxx

Ditto to what Nic said chick.

Take care of urself lovely..xxxx

Hey ladies and gents!

God, can't believe it's been two weeks since I was last here - absolutely shocking :( Needless to say I'm not on track at all, but according to the scales I'm around 15st 6lbs so it's not a horrendous gain, just need to get it off now and get into the 14's - I've been in the 15's for two months! I am a bit disappointed in myself for letting it all go to the chitter, I was doing so well!

I have a new job now working in a newsagents which I really like and we're still in our lovely little flat.

The internet should be hooked on today so I'll have no excuse come tomorrow :)

xxx

Glad to hear you're in a new job if that one was stressing you old so much. Good luck with the weight loss, you know you can do it :)

Ey up chuck! Lovely to see you back!

Really pleased to hear you have a nice new job - the old one sounded like it was far too much stress but you sound a lot happier in this one.

Hopefully you'll stick around with us now you've got your internet. We're all here to support you hun x x

Ah, Bex...good to have u back hunni....

Congrats on the new job and less stress in ur life is a bonus and will let u get back on the track to slimdom..xxx

Nice to see you back Bex
and everything sounds like its going well
re job and flat :D
diet wise don't worry too much hen
now your back and its into the 14's you go x

Hello lovely ladies, thanks for welcoming me back! My internet is still not hooked up so I'm piggy backing onto a dodgy connection but just wanted to say a big thank you :)

I'm going to WI today in approximately half an hour and then I really have no excuse, am going to stay for the meeting until I have to catch a bus into town to have my eyes tested then I'm going to go shopping with some recipes and have something to eat for dinner before working for four hours at 6pm.

I'm also biking the 4 mile round trip (not far I know heh) to work and back so that should get a bit of fitness back up, then I'm going to get the Wii Fit out again, we don't have a lot of space in the flat though so I may be jumping around a little laboured!

I promise promise promise that if my internet is up and running tonight I will come back and catch up with you all, I have missed you all and you're all doing so well, very inspiring :)

Lots of love xxx

Welcome back!

I wouldn't worry too much about having stayed in the 15's, you've still lost an amazing amount of weight over a short period of time :D

Well, I have finally got the internet up and running after a very stern phone call to BT! Two days late and some idiots passing the buck around, grrr.

I went to WI - From my last WI I've put on 4.5lbs (15st 2lbs was a Boots job) so technically according to WW I've put on 4.5lbs and from Boots 6.5lbs. It's not so bad, considering I've barely pointed a thing I think it could be a lot worse.

I've not done so well today as I've been running around like a headless chicken but I am going to log onto WW now and get prepared for tomorrow - I've got work in the evening but if I have my dinner at lunchtime I can take a sandwich with me.

Am going to update my stats and then check in with you all! xxx

Not too bad at all bexi...xxx

You'll be a weightloss machine again before long.....u wanna join in on 10lbs loss for end of Aug...theres a few of us in it and im sure we could make space for u missy..xxxx

Thanks everyone for welcoming me back.

I'd love to do the 10lb challenge please! It's my brother's wedding just after the start of September and whilst I fit into the bridesmaids dress perfectly fine it would be nice for it to be a bit loose! I'd like to try and hit 70lbs down by 11th September (so a stone to lose, a bit ambitious!) but as I've been off track for so long my body may kick into gear.

Fingers crossed!

xxx

Thanks girlies.

Problems at home, problems with anxiety - not a good time, so I think I'll be moving back to Norwich. It's no big deal as I think I'd be better off in Norwich but it's a shame to not have our flat (which we rent) and be living together. Sucks, but I need to get my medication and stuff sorted. It's all up in the air at the moment.

Anyway, I've been loosely sticking to WW, not entirely but not awfully either - going back to Norwich I think will help me get back on track though. Means I can go to my old WW meeting \o/

I think I'm travelling back today...so I'll probably see you on the other side! xxx

Back