• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mmmm coffee

I've got a horrid cold so may follow your lead and have that for dinner tonight :)

does sound good - not had hot drink of LT for months!

Positivity is the key
Hi Jane,
I never drank coffee until 2 weeks ago and then by accident I tipped a vanilla shake into the ice and decided I would add coffee, just to see and hey presto it is my favourite drink now. I have also taken to having a black coffee sweetened by sweeteners every afternoon with my flapjack. The strange things LT does to you.
Hope the cold isn't getting you down Elle!!
Take care

Success leads to success
I agree Jane, hot latte LT is lush - I would never survive without having the shakes hot, especially in Derbyshire its freezing here! Sometimes I do the same with the Chocolate - hey presto and you have a mocha latte - yummy yummy, having mine as I type :D

The flapjacks I have recently discovered to be quite nice after a few weeks - especially with a black coffee as mentioned by Doirin - lush it is!! :) x
Oooooh I love my vanilla and chocolate shakes made with ice cold water, ice and coffee. I absolutely love them and really look forward to them. I know your not supposed to enjoy the shakes but I think it is the least we deserve!!