Mmmm coffee

Janelegs11

Well I have just tried the vanilla shake with a black coffee mixed in and have had 2 lovely lovely coffees, I saw your previous posts and decided to wait to try some of the recipes until I felt I needed them...

Wish I'd tried this one straight away :)

I've got a horrid cold so may follow your lead and have that for dinner tonight :)

does sound good - not had hot drink of LT for months!

Hi Jane,
I never drank coffee until 2 weeks ago and then by accident I tipped a vanilla shake into the ice and decided I would add coffee, just to see and hey presto it is my favourite drink now. I have also taken to having a black coffee sweetened by sweeteners every afternoon with my flapjack. The strange things LT does to you.
Hope the cold isn't getting you down Elle!!
Take care
Doirin

I agree Jane, hot latte LT is lush - I would never survive without having the shakes hot, especially in Derbyshire its freezing here! Sometimes I do the same with the Chocolate - hey presto and you have a mocha latte - yummy yummy, having mine as I type :D

The flapjacks I have recently discovered to be quite nice after a few weeks - especially with a black coffee as mentioned by Doirin - lush it is!! :) x

Oooooh I love my vanilla and chocolate shakes made with ice cold water, ice and coffee. I absolutely love them and really look forward to them. I know your not supposed to enjoy the shakes but I think it is the least we deserve!!

Back