Mmmm thai food and ginger and lemon water!

Hey hun, there are a few people around at the moment that have decided that SSing is not the way for them at the moment, so you are not alone!!

I have found it hard to get back into SSing but since I still have sooooo much weight to lose I HAVE to get back into it!!

Anyway, hopefully your CDC can answer your questions on the differences between the 790 & 1000 plans and one of them will suit you! Apparently the losses on 790 are similar anyway so you should be fine!

Hey hun, there are a few people around at the moment that have decided that SSing is not the way for them at the moment, so you are not alone!!

I have found it hard to get back into SSing but since I still have sooooo much weight to lose I HAVE to get back into it!!

Anyway, hopefully your CDC can answer your questions on the differences between the 790 & 1000 plans and one of them will suit you! Apparently the losses on 790 are similar anyway so you should be fine!

Thanks Kazz, I have decided to definately go 790 this week which I think has been the best move for me. I have had an almost but not quite perfect day on this which is a vast improvement, I just need to get through to bed time now without any blips, lol!

First day on 790 and ...

it seems to have gone well so far.

Yesterday was a dieting disaster (surprise) because I figured I may as well have a few treats as I was starting again today - get my crooked thinking - I suppose at least I am aware of it but not great at all.

Today I have had about 5 litres of water, breakfast was a CD cappucino shake (half a pack).

Lunch I had a broccoli and cheese soup - not great but not horrendous either - I doubt I would get them again, although I may have an odd one just for a change of flavour.

I also had half a tub of cottage cheese (4 oz).

Mid afternoon I had the other half a cappucino.

Dinner was three table spoons of salad and the remainder of the cottage cheese.

And then the wonderful and very refreshing finale to the day - a chocolate mint mousse with mix a mousse ... and now I know what all the fuss is about !!!

I am sipping on yet more warm water and feel nicely full without feeling bloated and I don't have any munches at all.

I am just going to sort through two black bin bags of clothes to take to the charity shops and then I need to do a few bits for work and I will be hitting the sack.

All in all a good day, please let tonight continue well and long may it continue ....

Feeling ill and sorry for myself!

Thanks DQ.

Urgh I feel really rough today. I think I may have this sickness and vomiting bug that is going round, I am chilled through to the bone and been up since 3.30 this morning with wave upon wave of nausia and stomach cramps.

I rather stupidly decided to still go for a swim this morning (boy that could have been embarassing) as we joined the gymn at the weekend and I haven't been yet and thought I would get moaned at. So did about 20 lengths and my goodness it is a big pool lol!

I had a choc tetra (which was surprising lovely) when I got out but am not doing great with the water because I have been in meetings all morning so far in between running to the loo that is!

I am just going to have a soup - not that I feel like it at all - but don't want to miss any.

Bleugh, I just want to go home and get into bed, but can't coz I have to see to the kids and have yet another little meeting this afternoon, grrr. I'm not on top form at all.

Hey hun..how you feeling now babe? Hope the sickness has passed...nothing worse than that feeling as well as having to deal with everything else...maybe you should give yourself time to rest and do just that..easier said than done i know when you're a mum!!:cool:

Just caught up on your thread hun and you seem focussed..790 plan and gym should do the trick and defo see the scales moving down. I too have started at gym again..but has left me feeling alittle woozy tbh..still gonna give it a go but find out how much i can do without wobbling...actually i woblle continuously when working out...my spaniels practically bark!:eek:

Anyway youre dead right about the leading to bingeing if your heads not 100% in it...790 prob makes more sense for me at mo but i want to stick with LL and impatient! ARGGHHH!!!!:mad:

Wishing you well..take care and remember to get some YOU time!x;)

Hope you feel better really soon, hun xxxx

Thanks Isobel, I am just waiting until I can throw the kids in bed in another half hour and then I am heading up myself. On the bright side, at least nothing is staying down which can only help lol!

Hey hun..how you feeling now babe? Hope the sickness has passed...nothing worse than that feeling as well as having to deal with everything else...maybe you should give yourself time to rest and do just that..easier said than done i know when you're a mum!!:cool:

Just caught up on your thread hun and you seem focussed..790 plan and gym should do the trick and defo see the scales moving down. I too have started at gym again..but has left me feeling alittle woozy tbh..still gonna give it a go but find out how much i can do without wobbling...actually i woblle continuously when working out...my spaniels practically bark!:eek:

Anyway youre dead right about the leading to bingeing if your heads not 100% in it...790 prob makes more sense for me at mo but i want to stick with LL and impatient! ARGGHHH!!!!:mad:

Wishing you well..take care and remember to get some YOU time!x;)

Thanks Nic, still feeling rough (well very rough) but at least it isn't damaging the diet :rolleyes:

I was going to go to an aquafit class tonight but fear that could have proved to be a very very embarassing move :eek: so didn't bother!

Why don't you do your own form of 790? Maybe having the three packs plus a protein based evening meal?

May help?

Hope your first day back at school was ok?

Hey hun....hope you feel better real soon...can ye offload the kids by any chance?

God no!! Had it've been my hubby that was ill ... well that would have been a different matter!

Never mind they go to bed in 15 mins!

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Try to get some down-time otherwise you'll feel worse ((HUGS))

Thanks DQ, I'm going to hit the sack very shortly and hopefully by tomorrow this thing would have passed through!

Hey you,

Hope your feeling a bit better. Good to hear your still on the right track. I lost my way a bit over the weekend - they are so tough for me!!!
Anyway. We will do this - we'll be slim for summer!!!!

Hey you,

Hope your feeling a bit better. Good to hear your still on the right track. I lost my way a bit over the weekend - they are so tough for me!!!
Anyway. We will do this - we'll be slim for summer!!!!

Too bloody right we will!

Keep posting and keep focussed.

:)

Lousey!! I have the headache from hell tonight, the kids seem to be extra noisey and I can't keep anything in (not a bad thing in the grand scheme of things but still ...)

Thanks for asking.

How are you doing?

Ouch...nothing worse than a clanging headache and nothing makes kids sounds noisier than the headache from hell!

Rest, rest, rest...guess its good news about being off food...if only!!!

Well Im doing ok i guess..pooing pebbles...had this on first bash at LL...referred to as family bag of maltesers back then...TMI i know!

Been thinking that maybe I could be pg again...we got the go ahead to try at consultation and so did for about 2 weeks then i bit the bullet with LL...my boobs are tingly...not stopping SS though til im clearer about it...prob just my imagination sunning away with me! I stopped SSing back in july...when almost at goal...because i though i may be pg..wasn't...then comfort ate til i was...hence gain!!!

Anyway enough ramblings from me....should be doing this in my diary...must go and find it!

You take care of yourself hun.

Thanks Nic, feeling much more like me today.

A quick update - the last few days have been a waste of time, but that is no excuse.

The only positive is that last night I was feeling that ill that I ordered a chinese in for everyone (something I don't do anymore since starting LL) and ordered myself an aromatic crispy duck (a good choice due to low carbs).

Anyway after about 2 minutes thinking about it, I rang the chinese up and cancelled it - I didn't need it!! That was a proud moment - although I did manage to polish off about 12 prawn crackers :rolleyes:

Ho hum, today is a new day, I'm feeling much better so fingers crossed I am over the worst.

Thanks Nic, feeling much more like me today.

A quick update - the last few days have been a waste of time, but that is no excuse.

The only positive is that last night I was feeling that ill that I ordered a chinese in for everyone (something I don't do anymore since starting LL) and ordered myself an aromatic crispy duck (a good choice due to low carbs).

Anyway after about 2 minutes thinking about it, I rang the chinese up and cancelled it - I didn't need it!! That was a proud moment - although I did manage to polish off about 12 prawn crackers :rolleyes:

Ho hum, today is a new day, I'm feeling much better so fingers crossed I am over the worst.

That is fantastic! Shows more will power to phone and cancel than not to have ordered it in the first place. I know I'd not have had the strength cos once I'd ordered it I would feel committed to eating it! I even do that when I find a biscuit in my hand, if it's in my hand I have to eat it:confused: Oh I'm so pathetic!

Glad your're feeling better and keep up the good work.

That is fantastic! Shows more will power to phone and cancel than not to have ordered it in the first place. I know I'd not have had the strength cos once I'd ordered it I would feel committed to eating it! I even do that when I find a biscuit in my hand, if it's in my hand I have to eat it:confused: Oh I'm so pathetic!

Cheb you are the furthest from pathetic! Look at me, I still managed to polish off half a bag of prawn crackers not to mention the dozen or so chocolate roses I ate yesterday just because the box was shouting to me since I found it in the office yesterday!

I think we all suffer from the same thing - unless we are in the zone we can't operate out of it!

I think the only way for me is to see if I can manage one day without eating something I shouldn't and then re-evaluate at the end.

Bah!

Hey honey!!

Glad you're feeling better!! Do you know i managed my first day SSing yesterday without nibbling on anything i shouldnt. Not even a scrap of ham that i'd usually 'allow' myself for being so good!!!!:confused:

I am now on day 2 and yes i feel like crap - again:rolleyes: but yesterday proved to me that i can do it!!

Keep at it and we'll win the battle. :)

Hey honey!!

Glad you're feeling better!! Do you know i managed my first day SSing yesterday without nibbling on anything i shouldnt. Not even a scrap of ham that i'd usually 'allow' myself for being so good!!!!:confused:

I am now on day 2 and yes i feel like crap - again:rolleyes: but yesterday proved to me that i can do it!!

Keep at it and we'll win the battle. :)

Hiya, just replied on your thread. Well done you! I am really proud of you, look what you can do when you put your mind to it!

Back