Mmmmm made the nicest free food ever that would count as a meal too!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vickydink, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Mum n Dad went out for tea and mums said there was a load of veg in the kitchen if i wanted to use some of it to make some of my tea.

Went out there, grabbed, onions, suede, carrot, potato, mushrooms 2 veg stock and some gravy granules, chicken i think.

I boiled about half a pint of water with the stock cubes in, chucked the veg in. Let it boil for a while then poured a bit more water in mixed with the gravy...

I let it all boil for quite a while til the veg was all soft and added a bit of herb..only a pinch but WOW it tastes ACE!

I didnt follow any recipe, i just felt like experimenting!

Free lunch for me tomorrow!:D

This way i can prob save more points for towards my bday!! Woo!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Thats the kind of thing I do too. :D Makes a fab warm meal and free points also, so even better.

I made one yesterday but did add some red lentils to mine (as they were lurking in the cupboard :)) came out really tasty.

Today got the slow cooker out, and added the remaining lentil/veg soup from yesterday... added some more chopped toms, and some veggie sausages (cooked) chopped them up and made a lovely hot pot. Left it on low all day and was great to come back starving after an afternoon out to come back to a tasty heartwarming filling casserole/soupie thing.

Even hubby had a bowl of it.!! :D:D

Its great what you can come up with sometimes.

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I do the same but put chopped coriander and a spoon of curry powder in with it - yummy 0 point curry :)
  5. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Weight watchers
    Mmm, that sounds tasty!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.