Mmmmm made the nicest free food ever that would count as a meal too!!!

vickydink

Determined!!
Mum n Dad went out for tea and mums said there was a load of veg in the kitchen if i wanted to use some of it to make some of my tea.

Went out there, grabbed, onions, suede, carrot, potato, mushrooms 2 veg stock and some gravy granules, chicken i think.

I boiled about half a pint of water with the stock cubes in, chucked the veg in. Let it boil for a while then poured a bit more water in mixed with the gravy...

I let it all boil for quite a while til the veg was all soft and added a bit of herb..only a pinch but WOW it tastes ACE!

I didnt follow any recipe, i just felt like experimenting!

Free lunch for me tomorrow!:D

This way i can prob save more points for towards my bday!! Woo!!!

Thats the kind of thing I do too. :D Makes a fab warm meal and free points also, so even better.

I made one yesterday but did add some red lentils to mine (as they were lurking in the cupboard :)) came out really tasty.

Today got the slow cooker out, and added the remaining lentil/veg soup from yesterday... added some more chopped toms, and some veggie sausages (cooked) chopped them up and made a lovely hot pot. Left it on low all day and was great to come back starving after an afternoon out to come back to a tasty heartwarming filling casserole/soupie thing.

Even hubby had a bowl of it.!! :D:D

Its great what you can come up with sometimes.

xx

I do the same but put chopped coriander and a spoon of curry powder in with it - yummy 0 point curry :)

Back