Moan of the Day... Why's this diet driving me crazy !!!

peacelily said:
Stats don't show up on iPad either. I've always wondered what people were saying when they talk about "I can see from your stats". Thought it was just because I didn't have enough posts. Now I know thanks

Blimey just looked online and there's loads of info I didn't know existed in people's threads. Just been using the app which is limited. More to explore.

Mid week sneakies are such a curse!! I'm weaning myself off the habit lol. It messes with my head too much and has provoked more than a few binges. When your weighed in group and it's again you get time to think about why and how to handle it, when you weigh at home you just sit and seethe till the cupboards beckon you!!!

The scales have offically gone ! Went to WI and lost 1lb & got my 1/2 stone award I'm so pleased :) After yesterday weighing at home got me really down close to tears I know I shouldn't of let it get to me but it did and basically felt like rubbish. My only advice to everyone else is DON'T WEIGH YOURSELF AT HOME ( if you attend group ) I know how hard this can be so the best thing you can do is get rid of them. I lost sight of how well I have done. I never have been & never will be a big looser & should be happy with any loss as basically I am never hungry .
I have tried other diets where I was hungry all the time and although I lost weight I put it back on & more ! So am sticking with SW & keeping fit because I do feel so much better. Thanks for all the good advice & mine would be lose the scales they're evil ! x

Pickle81 said:
The demon scales made me utterly miserable from Sunday-Tuesday this week. I borrowed my mum's and they were saying I'd only lost 1lb after losing just 1lb last week too. I know a loss is a loss, but I am incredibly strict (Day 65 of 100% atm) and I exercise a lot.. I really wanted a good loss. I sulked my way into class and lost a whopping 6lbs. The scales have now gone back to my mother.
Don't do it to yourself. Stick to the plan and trust your body xx

Maybe I should borrow my mums- hopped on them the other week and they weigh a stone light! :D was a nice feeling to be "at target" even if only for 30secs!
Mind you my mums face dropped when I told her how far out from accurate they were, she is overweight but obviously realised she is +1st what she thought she was!

Back