::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Oui je suis le beau merci pour le regard - Yes I am beautiful thank you for looking

Voulez-vous que je sois votre petite amie ?
Do you want me to be your girlfriend?

Je suis grand mais vous êtes très vilains je suis désolé ainsi. Votre mère vous a-t-elle laissés tomber sur votre tête quand vous étiez un bébé ?

I am big but you are very ugly, I am so sorry. Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?

:D

fantastic stuff ladies

oh god - off to work AGAIN!!! really fed up with my job at the moment....so don't want to be there and am letting my work pile up! we get audited in a week! errr whoops! lol

was told at the weekend if we're due to be rota'd on at xmas then we have to work! w******!!! am absolutely seething and it makes me want to look for another job. we work shift work all year, so you think they'd splash out on some agency staff to cover xmas for us :(

Aw Id hate to have to work at Christmas - I am lucky in my job. Get stuck into that work Karen and have a good day xxx

They are thinking of introducing train services on Boxing Day which would mean we would have to work. I am really not up for that!

oh god!!!!!!!!!!!! have been in tears at work today. we had a staff meeting, which consists of 3 staff and a manager! we were told about xmas again, then to make it even worse we were told that our rota is going to change from working 1 in 3 weekends to every other weekend! we were like NO WAY!!! i asked my management to feedback to higher management that all 3 of us will be looking for new jobs if that's the case....then not only will they have no staff, they'll have no f*****s to work xmas either!!!

my heart was pounding in the meeting and when it was over i just sat in the office a cried!

...foodwise i've been fabulous though! lol

i already have an application form! lol

just so fed up with it all - for a company that is there to help people they don't look after their own. they say that it's difficult to find good staff in our line of work, but when they have them they don't seem to give two s***s about them.

Well maybe if you all get together and stand up to them it might make them realise you mean business

we did - there's only 3 full time staff in the house and as soon as our manager said it we all said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!! then ranted over one another for a good half an hour. i had to leave the room briefly as i was welling up and my chest was getting tight. then i went back in and ranted some more and suggested he take the idea of management working thursday to tuesday every week and ask them if they think that's a good idea! ...i'm a right b**** when i need to be! lol

Good on you for sticking to the diet even when you were feeling crap - that takes proper dedication xxxx

well....i'm supposed to be on the late shift today (3pm - 10:30pm), but my manager rang me at 10am and suggested i take a few days off and put it down as sick :D i didn't have to if i didn't want to but it got fed back to him that i was in tears after our team meeting yesterday so he thinks i need a bit of time out. i explained that i'm already suffering a bit with stress and yesterdays meeting was the icing on the cake - i finally broke!!!

when i return we're going to have a meeting to discuss work and see if there's anything that can be done to help me out.

i've got a job application that's needs filling out and posting this afternoon, but it's almost done.

the pro of the new job would be working mon-fri and no shift work

the con would be having to drive an hour to work every day and the increase in salary would be spent on fuel!

...if i liked the job! lol

i'd still be working with young people, which i love, but it wouldn't be based in a homeless hostel. i think the job would be more flexible and varied.

i just need to get my head around the driving. at the moment it only takes me 5 minutes to get to work.

Back