::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

i think it's quite sad... a couple of friend went there at 5am yesterday to buy some reduced dinning room chairs and a suit. neither were reduced! lol

they went home and had a sleep then one of them wanted to go back for another look!

...i don't even rate next, so can't see what all the fuss is about. i've only ever bought one thing from there and they are the best mint green satin wedge sling backs with diamante buckle...but that was a fluke find!

I've never shopped in Next apart from to get my wedding shoes! I have a Next suit that is really good quality and a great fit but I didn't buy it and I hate to think how much it cost!

well, I'm a soppy romantic and I think the fact he isn't normally like that makes it even sweeter.

...me too.

he said the girl serving on the till was saying things like "i'd love it if my boyfriend did this kind of thing" ...i said i bet she bloody would - back off b*tch! lol

Love the back off b***h comment! hehe. Well Im back from Next (I love next and have a lot of ther stuff already) but was a little disappointed as I only got two things! A pair of denim short and a pair of blue linen cropped trousers. Both of which are a 16 and both or which fasten, albeit they're a tad tight, but will fit by the end of August when I go away. xxxx

What is the Quorn bacon like? It doesn't look too appetising!

well it aint bacon that's for sure, but it's ok for half a sin for the entire pack.
there's better veggie bacon out there, but i just picked it up last night when we popped to asda.

Love the back off b***h comment! hehe. Well Im back from Next (I love next and have a lot of ther stuff already) but was a little disappointed as I only got two things! A pair of denim short and a pair of blue linen cropped trousers. Both of which are a 16 and both or which fasten, albeit they're a tad tight, but will fit by the end of August when I go away. xxxx

whenever i go shopping i usually find nothing - this is over the space of 3 or 4 months, then all of a sudden i will find 5 or 6 things in one go. i have to buy it all up at once as i know i will have months agead of me going bleurgh! every time i go shopping.

have spent about 3 hours online shopping today and i haven't ordered 1 item! i really want to go shopping now but they all shut in 20 minutes. i'm off tommorrow though, so i will go then.

I went into town yesterday to have a look for something to wear, was very disappointed. Tried the Next sale but had to come out sharpish - it smelt like old ladies?! I trudged round town for a while before going to M&S, it seems that I'm turning into an old lady before my time - I bought 3 tops from there (all in the sale) though I do have to return one because I thought I might get away with a size 16 but it's too big! Yippee!

Well done Sandrah on the 16s beinig too big - if you have any old stuff thats a 16 and too big and will do me for my holiday then just shout and I'll be more than happy to send you the postage hehe - thanks! Luckily our Next didnt smell like old ladies!! - but it did resemble a jumble sale somewhat!

Not one item ey Karen - what sorts of things are you looking for? Hol stuff or just normal clothes? xxx

Im quite picky with clothes actually - and as Im shrinking my fussiness is growing! xxx

i've pretty much tried everywhere online louise! lol

i like a few bits on some of the american sites but i don't want to order from there unless i get a tape measure and work out the right sizes to order... but i am far too disorganized for that!

Was Ambrose Wilson no good?

yeah - i posted before that i spent £69 on 8 items. got a few halter neck vests, a long dress and a few other bits.

am going shopping tommorrow - and kind of dreading it!

i never find anything to wear when i go shopping. i went a few weeks ago and didn't see anything then and they probably haven't had any new stock in since then.

will try and get a few tops and some cropped trousers from evans today as they have a sale on. the only shops that sell a 24 where i'm going is evans, new look, asda and M&S (never found anything in M&S though).

...i also need to get a halterneck bra size 44D... wish me luck! lol that'll have to be an internet find i think!

i'm going shopping at 2pm, then off to play golf...for the first time in 6 months! probably won't feel like it once we've been shopping.

i will stock up on some diet redbull when we're out and have one before we play, then have another when we've done 9 holes, otherwise i will cry from exhaustion and start throwing my clubs around - which is not a pretty site and goes against golf etiquette. it's a slow relaxed game, but it's bloody knackering and i struggle half way round...no pain no gain though :D

Back