::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

I hope you find something Hun, and hey, things can only get better!! lol :)

I just got loads of stuff from the South collection in Littlewoods (LX Direct) cus they are cheap and do most things in multipacks

Karen - sorry to hear you're not feeling great. half a pound of is soooooooooo much better than half on though matey. You've one well so far and you'll keep losing. As you know I too have hit a rough patch, so Ive put some photos on my thread of me last night to show me that although things have slowed down they've not stopped! xxx

feeling a bit better today. just got in from work and i'm knackered!

have agreed to go swimming with a mate on sunday and am hoping to burn 1500+ calories on monday by playing golf (depending on the weather). got sunday and monday off work, so will try and make a real effort to get off my lazy behind.

Glad you're feeling more chipper today! Im fed up of going swimming in the local swimming pools which are full of pikey reprobates and bursting at the seams, so have phoned up today about hiring a prIvate pool for one hour a week - saw an advert for it in a local advertising borchure, it looks fab and only the people I go with will be the only people there xxx

Glad you're feeling more chipper today! Im fed up of going swimming in the local swimming pools which are full of pikey reprobates and bursting at the seams, so have phoned up today about hiring a prIvate pool for one hour a week - saw an advert for it in a local advertising borchure, it looks fab and only the people I go with will be the only people there xxx

god that sounds mint! i'd love to do that. my local pool is massive but the lanes are always packed - no matter what time of day. i even went at 5:30pm once thinking people would be at home having their dinner, but no such luck!

I used to go to the rise and shine sessions at our local pool which was at 7 in the morning. It was really nice cus it was for adults only and it was always quiet

I used to go to the rise and shine sessions at our local pool which was at 7 in the morning. It was really nice cus it was for adults only and it was always quiet

i used to go to them a few years back, but a lot of old codgers went to it too and i used to feel sick seeing 70 year old men emptying the contents of their nose in the water! still makes me wanna puke thinking about it!

i fell asleep at 5:30pm tonight when i got in from work and my fella was bored, so he went across to the shops to see what was in the Next sale. for the past week he's listened to me moan about the fact i can't find anything to wear for our holiday....

...he came back at 8pm and woke me with a massive bag full of shopping and said as he knew i couldn't find anything to wear he decided to buy me some holiday clothes from Next!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is that sweet or what? if i hadn't just woke up i would have welled up! none of the clothes fitted and i didn't like any of them either, so he's taking them all back, but i think that was such a lovely thing to do...i love him so much!

i just had to write it down, so when comes on here to read my diary he can blush! lol danny...get your own forum! :p

Danny ........... u r a star........... wish u was my star........ but u 2 yung lol.......... make sure you keep looking after her, Danny boy. lol

The closest Mr Taz has got to that is when I was browsing my catalog online I put loads of stuff in my basket and he asked to see what I'd done and he said "order it then"! It was my account though!

pmsl - that's brilliant!

mine came to evans once and was just going "eurgh! ...and they expect you to want to buy this stuff" i think he was more sympathetic towards why i can never find clothes i like after that trip!

No, its not that expensive, its £30 an hour, but six people can go - so I think thats pretty reasonable.

Aw Karen - thats sweet, had to laugh that you didnt like them nor did they fit! My boyf wouldnt do that - mainly cos he'd know I wouldn't want him to cos he wouldn't have any idea what would fit/suit, so he does it in his own way which is a step on from Mr Taz (who I had to laugh at telling Taaz to get it on her account!) He'll give me money when I go shopping........ I dont think he realizes that Im good at spotting bargains cos sometimes he'll give me a hundred r so pounds for a pair of jeans - like I can fit into jeans that cost that much, they only make em up to bout an 8! xxxx

No, its not that expensive, its £30 an hour, but six people can go - so I think thats pretty reasonable.

Aw Karen - thats sweet, had to laugh that you didnt like them nor did they fit! My boyf wouldnt do that - mainly cos he'd know I wouldn't want him to cos he wouldn't have any idea what would fit/suit, so he does it in his own way which is a step on from Mr Taz (who I had to laugh at telling Taaz to get it on her account!) He'll give me money when I go shopping........ I dont think he realizes that Im good at spotting bargains cos sometimes he'll give me a hundred r so pounds for a pair of jeans - like I can fit into jeans that cost that much, they only make em up to bout an 8! xxxx

that's an absolute bargain! a fiver each!!! that's only £1.20 more than going for a normal swim at my local pool!

my bloke wouldn't normally do that kind of thing but i really was whinging about not being able to find anything for our holiday... what i forgot to explain was that there are clothes out there that fit, but there are none that i like. most of the clothes he got me were a size 20 - i'm a 24. he kept saying they'll fit, then i asked him if he would buy a size 8 for someone who's a size 12...no! lol

...and jeans in a size 8 at £100 are usually classified as an extra large! lol

They're funny in ther own little way arent they!Im going to the Next sale shortly, I know I'll have missed the real bargains as loadsa people queue outside form like 5am or something but Im not that desparate to save a tenner! xxxx

Back